Chapter 28: I'm Pregnant

(Outfit from the last chapter)

Kerrianne had given Johann and Olivia her goodbyes before leaving to go home. She wondered why he was now showing his face. He hadn't spoken to them in 6 months, what did he want? She made sure Nadia was strapped in before getting in the car and driving home. She was angry and she was sure that Roman and her secondary mates could feel in. She was let in the gate by the new gate monitor Jake before driving to her house. Getting out saying hi to her neighbor before getting Nadia out and walking to the door. The door was unlocked, letting herself in to see Peter.

"Kerrianne," Peter stated noticing Nadia but didn't mention it.

Salvatore's wife Katris came to take Nadia away from her and walk upstairs. Nadia shouldn't see her mother blow up. Before Peter could say anything she just stood there, she slapped him hard in the face. Not once but twice and a third for good measure.

"Why are you here?" Kerrianne remarked as Peter wiped blood from his split lip.

"I deserve that," Peter says.

"You deserve a lot more than that," Kerrianne said as she walked over to Roman, who wrapped his arms around her.

"Look, I know things were bad when I split..." Peter started.

"Fuck you." Roman cut off.

"Just hear me out." Peter pleaded.

"Not interested. We're done." Roman said as he tightened his arms around his bunny. He was inhaling her scent to calm him down.

"Please. Lynda's in jail. I need your help." Peter begged.

"What.." Kerrrianne started before Roman cut her off.

"No."

"Fuck. Be mad at me. But this is Lynda we're talking about." Peter is almost on the ground, begging his mates for help. Their bond felt almost non-existent.

"Sounds like she fucked up. Not our problem." Roman shrugged.

"She was always good to you. She's not gonna make it in there. To both of you," Peter told them. Kerrianne almost felt bad for him. Almost.

"What do you want us to do about it?" Roman looked at Kerrianne as she looked at him before looking at Peter.

"I need money...to hire a lawyer." Peter finally told them.

"So you came here to beg." Roman stared Peter down.

"Can you please loan me $20,000? I'll pay you back." Peter asked as he stared at them.

"I always liked your mother. She baked cookies. My mother never baked cookies. I can shoot you the dough. I'm not gonna do that. I'm not giving you shit. "Roman tells him making Kerrianne hit him.

"Rome." Kerrianne nudged him.

"Maybe you forgot I saved your life." Peter sternly said.

"Maybe you forgot me and Shelley saved yours," Kerrianne said crossing her arms.

"I think about her all the time. She might still be out there." Peter says about Shelley.

"She died alone. And when Letha died, and we needed you, you tucked your dick between your legs and ran away like the little fucking bitch you are. Get out of my house." Roman says.

"Wait Roman, go see Katris and Salvatore, I'll handle it. Go cool off." Kerrianne patted him on the back as he walked back to the stairs not before kissing her on the lips as Peter watched in longing. He finally walked away with one smirk to Peter.