🌸 How you got asked out

Chris: you and Chris were standing guard in the forest while the rest of the boys were asleep because you had heard sounds. "Hey Y/N?" He said
"Yeah?" You replied. Before he responded he put his arm around you while you two were laying against a tree. "Well.. I really like you a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You blushed a lot and of course said yes. 

Teddy; You two were in the tree house together late at late talking and messing around. It was about 1:00 when you got a bit tired and rested on Teddys shoulder. He smiled "what are you smiling about?" You asked jokingly "oh nothing there's just a really pretty girl who's looking at me." He replied. You blushed and smiled  "Guess what." He said, you responded "what?" he leaned in and kiss you "will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?"

Ace: You and Ace were driving around, looking for something to do. Yea sure, we liked each other but he wasn't into relationships.  You've made out a couple times but it didn't mean anything. "Y/N?" He asked "yeah?"
He than pulled over and kissed you hard, of course you kissed back. This went on for a few seconds until he asked "Y/N L/N, will you be mine?"

Eyeball; He had invited you to the movies on a date. In the middle of the movie he did the classic yawn and put his arm around your shoulder. He gave you a quick kiss and you both smiled. At the end of the movie he asked you to be his girlfriend