Chapter 1

Athena Josephine's POV

"Tita Mommy! I received a gold medal! I'm still the top student!" Kaira said, happily.

"Me too, Tita Mommy!" Érin pouted.

"How about the two of you, Devin, Astrid?" I asked them.

Cute...

They pouted while chewing the food on their mouths. "We... Have... Gold.. medals.. too.."

"Okay, then tomorrow we will go to amusement park." I announced.

The kids clapped their hands and almost stands up on the chair. "Be careful, everyone!" I said.

"You're spoiling them, Athena." Vienna said before drinking her strawberry juice.

"It is wrong if I want to give them a little gift for their achievements?" I asked.

"Are y'all arguing, po?" Érin asked with innocent voice.

"No, baby." Vienna answered.

"Tita Mommy Katriel said, lying is a sin. So, be honest mommy." Érin said.

I sighed. "We're not debating, Érin. Your mommy was just reminding me not to spoil y'all."

Érin looked at me and then to her mother, she sighed heavily and drinks her juice.

She's young but she's getting matured in a young age.

"Mommy, I want to go to Philippines. My filo friend told me that Philippines has a lot of delicious foods." Giandrie said.

"Gian, I told you do not talk when mouth is full." I remind him.

"Sorry po." He apologized.

"Me too! I missed Tito Alas and Tito Lawrence!" Kaira said.

"Tita Mommy Thena, can you teach me how to cook and bake? Mommy, don't want to teach me kase." Sumbong ni Érin.

"Your Tita Mommy Thena is a busy person, baby." Vienna replied to her daughter but her daughter acts like she didn't heard her mother.

"Please, tita Mommy..."

"Sure, but when you're 10."

"Yehey! I'm so excited to be 10 years old!"

"Tita Mommy, how about me and Kaira?" Nagtatampong sabi ni Astrid.

"Érin, Kaira and you. I'll teach you." Sagot ko.

Their mothers sighed in disbelief and shook their heads. "We have nothing to say."

"Mom, you're unfair! How about about me and Giandrie?" Devin pouted.

Cute...

I chuckled softly. "I'll think about it. You're too young to teach you how to drive a car." Vanessa and Katriel's violent reaction made me fight the urge of laughter. "What?!"

"No! I won't allow you, Giandrie." Maawtoridad na sabi ni Katriel.

"But, Mom."

"I said, no." Giandrie pouted.

"Mom... Please, allow me." Devin said.

"No. Your  Mom will only teach you driving a car when you're at the legal age. Try to rebel against us and you'll see how I get mad, Devin."  Katriel coldly said.