4: Yacht

Katriel's POV

"Kingina, bff. Buti na lang at nakita ka namin ni Markus." Vanessa said after she drunk her espresso. Yeah, Jameson saw her last night. We're thankful because he's drunk.

"Bakit ka ba nandoon?" I asked her, worriedly. She looked so sad but you can see on her eyes the anger. She was about to speak up but suddenly her daughter showed up and hugged her from behind.

She's so sweet..

"Mommy, I'm sorry po. Forgive me, mommy." She cried out.

Eh??? What happened ba?

"Shh.. I already forgave you, baby. Tahan na, okay?" Vienna faced her and cupped her face. "I saw him in my dream, baby. He told me that he loves you."

Liar..

Kahit alam namin ang totoo ay hindi na lang kami umepal sa kanila, kumain na lang kami habang tulog pa ang mga anak namin. Ilang saglit pa...

"Mommy!!! I'm ready na po! Riding a yacht, here we go!!!" Kaira said, excitedly. I saw Giandrie and Devin covering their ears behind Kaira. "Lower your voice, Kai! It's so irritating!" Devin complaint against her.

"You don't need to shout, Kaira! Ugh! I hate that high pitched voice of yours." Reklamo ng anak ko.

"Morning, Mommy." Sabay na bati ni Devin at Giandrie sa amin ni Athena. "Good morning, boys." Bati ko sa kanilang dalawa.

"She's still asleep, Mom. That sleepy head girl." Sabi ni Giandrie at umupo sa tabi ni Devin. Ang dalawang 'to hindi talaga mapaghihiwalay.

"Mommy, I'm so excited! Can we ride the yacht right now?!" Kaira almost shouted.
"I said lower your voice! It's so irritating!" Reklamo ulit ni Devin. Kaira turned her head on him and glared him. "If you're irritated with my voice! Then, put some headphones or act like you didn't hear me!" Malditang aniya.

We sighed heavily. Devin calmed himself down to fight the urge of argue against Kaira. Kuhang kuha ni Devin ang ugali ng tatay niya, pati mukha, mga hobbies lang ata ni Athena ang nakuha niya.

Short-tempered boy..

"Stop." Awat ni Astrid na kakagising lang. "Your facing each other but yelling at each other like both of you were living in the mountain." She's not in the mood. "Morning, sis." Giandrie greeted her. "Same." She replied to him.

Isa pa 'tong maldita.

"What's wrong with this day? Y'all aren't in the mood." Sabat ni Érin.

Wag ka rin sanang magminaldita ngayon.

"Take a sit, Astrid. I'll prepare you a breakfast." I insisted. "Thanks, Mommy." She's really not in the mood, huh?

5 to 6 years old lang ba talaga kayo? Jusko naman.

"After this breakfast, we will ride the yacht." Anunsyo ni Vienna. "Mom, can I bring my books? I dislike sea." Sabi ni Devin na nagbabasa ng libro habang kumakain. "Put down your book, Devin. You're eating. And yes, you can." Pagsang-ayon ni Athena.

Devin Winchester, takot siya sa dagat. Aquaphobia.

"Books again?! You're so kj." Kaira rolled her eyes. "You don't care and I don't care." Supladong sabi ni Devin.

"Will you stop bickering at each other?! Napaka annoying so much." Reklamo ni Astrid.

Napakaconyo mo, Anak.