Chapter [3]

Bruce smiled as Vance pulled away and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh, this is also Griffin and Billy, we call him paperboy though," Vance said as he motioned to the two teens awkwardly standing in the corner.

"Oh yea i've met Griffin," Bruce replied with a smile, "and i've heard of Billy, my mom just never let me really talk to him."

Vance sighed and mumbled something incoherent to the three boys but his mom gave him a small slap on the arm and a small 'be nice'.

Vance giggled a little before looking back at Bruce, "Well talk to him all ya want, whatever happens in here, doesn't leave."

Bruce nodded, he liked that. A secret that would actually stay a secret.

"I've seen you, all the girls are always trying to flirt with you," Billy spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

"They try to hard," Griffin added earning a small smile from Vance.

Bruce nodded, he had never really payed to much mind to the girls, he thought they were just trying to be nice to him.

"Bruce is kinda oblivious," Vance said, "it's okay though."

Bruce nodded once again not to sure how to respond to the statements. He kinda sucked at continuing conversations, he was better a listener.

After a couple seconds of awkward silence Bruce eventually spoke up.

"Are you three related?" he asked motioning between the three boys.

Vance was quick to respond, "it's hard to explain but i'll tell you. Me n' Griff, not blood related but step siblings, still tell everyone he's my brother. And Billy, he kinda just showed up one day so we were kinda forced to take care of him."

He earned a small laugh from the two boys and another hit on the arm from his mom with the wooden spoon which made him wince.

"I'm just messin' but Billy is practically like family, him and Griff ... are really good friends."

The brunette nodded, he was intrigued by the entire family tree, non blood related thingy going on.

-

After about 45 minutes of talking in the kitchen everyone decided that they should get some rest. Vance led Bruce to his room before running back to help his mom clean the kitchen.

Bruce looked around the room. It wasn't messy but it also wasn't the cleanest. It was messy in a clean way. Just lots of clutter.

Vance had lots of band posters all around his room, KISS, AC/DC, Aerosmith, The rolling stones, Black Sabbath, and Journey. Lots of journey. He saw a few Queen posters but it looked like Vance was more into rock music.

He also saw a few papers and books spread out on his desk, quite a lot of art. He was a good drawer. He spotted a radio and two jars, one filled with coins that said "EXTRA" and another one that said "P1nb4ll" sitting next to a TV.

He looked on the desk chair and saw his iconic denim jacket, a few shirts and two hoodies. Bruce looked up and saw a mirror above his bed, on the ceiling. It had some reminders and silly drawings on it which made Bruce smile.

He then looked at the nightstand next to his bed and saw a clock, some paper, a couple pictures and some stickers along with a couple ponytails. One of the drawers were open so Bruce decided to peek in but slowly shut it once he saw.

Bruce then peeked in at the open closet and saw Vance's clothes nicely hung up and folded on some shelves.

It was a very unique room and it truly fit Vance and his style. It was completely different from Bruce's room but it seemed like Vance had a choice when it came to decorating.

"Hey, sorry me and Ma ended up getting into a conversation so it took a bit longer," Vance apologized as he grabbed a ponytail from the desk and put his hair up.

Bruce shrugged it off and watched how pretty he looked with his hair up.

"Keep staring, you'll realize how bad I really look," Vance added before he walked over to the closet and picked out the smallest clothes he possibly had hoping they'll fit Bruce.

The brunette watched Vance's every move, it wasn't intentional but he couldn't take his eyes off him.

"Okay, so," Vance spoke up dragging out the o, "here's some clothes, bathroom is the first door the second you walk out. Towels are already on the counter and everything you could possibly need is in the shower. Just let me know if you need anything."

Bruce nodded and sheepishly took the clothes from Vance and walked over the bathroom.