Must be destiny

5:35 am Turin,Italy

I put my bat down. " why are you here." I say looking at the 6'4 man.  "Wow and I thought you would be happy to see me, principessa." He says with his cocky smirk. "How did you even find me." I say surprised. "I have to discuss something with you but can I come in." He says looking down at me with siren eyes. " umm sure I guess." He walks in and sits on the couch. " do you want anything, juice,water." I say. "No. I'm good." He says. "So what was so important you had to come inside for" I say as I sit on the couch". " did your grandfather recently die." He says. "Yeah he did he got murdered. "Principessa, how do I say this, your grandfather was in the mafia." He says. I bust out laughing. "My grandfather in a mafia" I say while laughing. "You one funny nigga I'll tell you that but why are you actually here" I say looking at him. " I'm not lying to you principessa, he was. Why do you think a random old man would get killed. What you think it happened all on accident?How you think your father got killed." He says. "How do you know about my father" I say in a scared tone. "Who doesn't, your dad was suppose to be the one who took your fathers spot but he had you. He didn't want you to grow up like him so. He left. He got killed by one of the Russian men, once they found out your dad wasn't in the business anymore and where he was located. They shot him up." He says. I look at him with shock. " the reason I'm here is because you're going to need protection. You see if the Russian men found out that a Ross is back in town. It'll be a family reunion in heaven."He says. So your telling me that if I go with you I could be protected from the Russian . Wouldn't that bring more attention to me. " I say with a little confusion. "Yes it would but the Russian would know not to mess with you since you'll be with us." He says. " can I decline your offer. I think it would be better if I just lay low. I can just use a fake name. I wouldn't get brought that much attention and I wouldn't have to worry about getting kidnapped." I say laughing a little. "Principessa you don't understand if you don't come with me you could put all your friends in danger." He says. "Can we just try my idea first. If it doesn't go as planned, say I get kidnapped or sum will I still be able to come to you." I say. "I'm not sure. But take my number I'll contact you and let you know what my boss thinks." He says. "Oh I didn't catch your name" I say. "Alex Russo" he says. "Ok Alex I'll keep you updated to let you know if I can take that offer back." I say. "Ok. Just try your best to stay safe. " he says. "Don't worry I will. " I say as he leaves. I then look at how it was still dark outside. I decided it wouldn't hurt to take a quick nap.

This chapter is kind of short but thats okay 👍🏽

This is how Alex looks like he is Italian but he is Hispanic too

This is how Alex looks like he is Italian but he is Hispanic too. I just made him up because yk I want her in counter with Marcelo to be really better. Tell me whatchu think of the story so far.