《my yandere》

And I can't breathe without you, but I have to...Breathe without you, but I have to...-Taylor Swift

TW!: Mentions of...
suicide (double suicide w/ Dazai)
gore
sexual topics (not intense)
yandere
smoking

Deep breath in...

Deep breath out...

A short man with red hair and a toned and lean body was standing over a woman that was covered in blood. She wasn't breathing anymore because of this twenty-two-year-old man. Darkness clouded over his sapphire blue eyes. This is the tenth woman he killed this month. He just couldn't help it. It's his ex-partner's fault that he's even like this.

"Damnit Dazai!"  The man took off his fedora and threw it to the blood-stained ground. "Why do you have to make me feel this kind of urge?" He gripped the knife in his gloved hand. "You know that I would kill anyone that dares to go near you, so why do you willingly do this?"

The man sighed. He picked up his hat and placed it on his head and left the dead woman to be found by the police the next day.

Chuuya Nakahara's Log...

'Another night and another kill. All for that stupid Mackerel.'

The Next Day...

Red and blue siren lights flashed around the crime scene. Yellow police tape blocked off the entrance.

"Ten murders this month." Minoura pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "All of them are women and the murder hasn't left any tracks for us. This is the same murder that killed thirteen women last month." He turned to look at the three detectives from the Armed Detective Agency. "Do you have any clue who this could be Ranpo?"

Ranpo Edogawa, the most brilliant detective, knows exactly who had done this. He's known since the agency had taken on this case. But he couldn't say because he had made a promise.

Flashback!

"Please Ranpo-san!" Dazai was doing something that no one has ever seen Dazai do. He begged. "I know you know that it's Chuuya causing all these murders across Yokohama. But can you please not turn him in?"

"Dazai, even if I did say something we both know that the Port Mafia's lawyers would get him out of there. There's no proof against him. So, why do you care so much if I tell the Yokohama police about Mister Fancy Hat?"

"Because I can't have Chuuya be a target. He may get out, but the police will keep an extra eye on him. Even though these murders are his own doing he still has all these other records on him for the things he's done for the Port Mafia. Please Ranpo. I never ask you any favors. I'm only asking you just this one favor for me."

The detective sighed. He could see how much Dazai cares for Chuuya. Heck, he could tell how much Dazai loves him. He's aware of the infamous double black, but he can see that it was much more than being the perfect crime duo. These two had a past together and if Chuuya Nakahara was going to be brought down then it would be by Dazai.

"You have my word that I will not tell anyone about Mister Fancy Hat."

End of Flashback!

Ranpo stared at the dead woman with a blank stare. She was covered in blood from head to toe. All dirty. Matted hair. He really needed to have a talk with Dazai because this is getting out of hand.

"I'm still figuring things out." That was all Ranpo said. "I have ideas of who this murderer could be, but I still need to make sure my conclusion is correct." This was all Ranpo had been saying to Minoura every time he asked. That was the most believable thing he could say. "As you said, they leave no trace. No trace means I can't be one hundred percent sure who actually did this."