dreamy. : 001

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀

:"ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ."

THE two girls stood in the boys bathroom as the tall teacher took his son by the back of his neck. Lilacc's pale skin glowing in the blinking yellow lights of the crappy school oldly green colored bathroom.

"Lilacc,"

She looked up at the attractive teacher, her straight bangs coming up from her eyes. The man had dark curls that fell to his shoulders, there were a few braids in his hair too. He was in his mid-forties but she still had had a small crush on him since she was a freshman, which was only a year ago. Since she was a sophomore now. "Yes sir?"

"Would you please?" He gave a certain look to her and she knew he had wanted her to take his son to the office for him. You could tell by the look on Mr. Jaharllen gave to his younger wasn't a happy look. He glared at him, but all his son, Dante, did was look to the side. She smiled at his cute face.

Jewel stood there, still dumbfounded that they were in a males bathroom and not getting in trouble for it. All the other times the two best friends, Lilacc and Jewel, would get yelled at for being in there to sneak a peak.

Jewel was Lilacc's's best friend- since diapers.

Dante and Mr. Jaharllen were the finest pair of father and son this small town in Indiana had ever seen. Mr. Jaharllen, had whiter skin- but still tan with a few wrinkles, but still hot as hell. His beautiful wife had darker skin, making Dante mixed, obviously.

Jewel looked over at Lilacc, seeing her eyes glued to the boy get scolded at by his father. She rolled her eyes at her best friend and put her hand on her chubby hip giving an additude since she hadn't seen any.. explicit sights in the bathroom yet.

That's the whole reason she agreed to come. Which was very normal for her..

Y/n stared at the boy being held by his fsther, dazed into his chest. Dante had gorgeous skin, it was smooth with an occasional pimple or small freckle, his brown eyes were like a dark tree during summer when it gets all moist and black in the forest. He had hints of green in the corners of his pupils, which made them hard to not stare at. But Lilacc was a sucker for brown eyes.

Hell, who wasn't?

Jewel knew of Lilacc's huge crush on the boy, it was pretty obvious, and to be honest, Jewel was supeised nobody else could tell. Plus the fact she did sneak in a few pictures of him here and there when he wasn't  looking.

Lilacc had liked Dante since middle school, even in his weird haircut, never talked, phases.

Yet she always found him attractive, and she saw were he got it from, both his father and mother were dazzling.

Lilacc nodded again as Mr. Jaharllen gently shoved his son to her. She smiled widely at him, ran up to the tall boy and put him in a headlock.

All she could smell was a popping sent, as if he had poured Fanta onto his whole body.

She kept his head there her hold was gentle but he definitely had to bend down to reach her armpit, hurting his back from bending down so far. Lilacc wasn't short, he was just tall.

She rubbed his hair and walked out as he huffed. Jewel followed and smirked at Lilacc, knowing her outgoing personality helped out with her plan.

When they walked out of the boys bathroom the hallways filled with students as the class bell rang through the large speakers. Jewel stood off to the side and watched as Lilacc was trying to keep this moment for as long as she could.