𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟸: 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

It was completely silent for three minutes straight. You and Rin were having no trouble keeping up with the different yoga positions. Meanwhile, Isagi felt like his limbs were about to collapse. Going against the yoga code, he decided to ask a question.

"So uh... What is this even for anyways Rin?"

Rin simply rolls his eyes, sitting cross-legged on the floor, "My aftercare routine... meditation and yoga"

Isagi sighs as he follows his movements, "Oh. So this is like an everyday thing for you?"

"Why do you care? If you're going to be a pest, leave", Rin stretched his right arm to the right, tilting his body along with it.

You grew increasingly annoyed with Isagi's continuous questions. You took the lead in stretches, stretching your right leg out and extending your arm out with it. Rin and Isagi followed right after you, Rin narrowing his eyes at you in the process.

As Isagi stretched, he grunted out, "I've been meaning to ask... Is there bad blood between you and your brother?"

His question made you choke on air, pausing your stretch so you could catch your breath at Isagi's idiotic question.

Is he out of his mind?! I thought it was painfully obvious that was the case?

"....What?", Rin mumbled out.

"Well, I got that impression from what you said during our first match...", Isagi continuously grunted.

You looked over at Rin, who's gaze never left the floor. Maybe you imagined it, but... you swear... You saw his eyes slightly widen at a painful memory, one that you both wished to forget.

Rin  scoffs, changing yoga positions once more, "You're wrong. It's an awkward but healthy relationship. One that'll fix itself once I defeat him..."

There was a pain in your chest at the remembrance of your other brother. You felt like tearing up just hearing Rin talk about him so casually, but you endured.

"Woah, sounds complicated... Sticking by you is gonna make me a whole lot stronger... cuz..", Isagi smirks as he says his next words, "That's how it is with rivals, right?"

Rin glances over at Isagi, a certain look in his eyes. Perhaps it is disdain? He quickly gets ready to do another yoga pose, only this one looks like it'll take a lot more strength.

"Yeah right... you're nothing to me, let alone a rival—"

Isagi looks offended, while you mentally roll your eyes at your brother's once again rude behavior. Rin kicks his feet up into the air, retaining a handstand pose, only using one arm instead of two. You know better than to try and copy a ridiculous move like that, Isagi however doesn't.

"I—Is that even an actual yoga pose?!", Isagi grunts out as he tries to follow the same position.

"I call this the, 'You're never going to be me', pose", Rin grunts out as he maintains his handstand.

Isagi grunts, and with one final yell, he manages to get into the same pose as Rin, "Don't underestimate me! Eh—?"

And almost immediately after, his hand slips, losing his balance, falling onto Rin and knocking him down as well. You stifle a laugh as you see Rin grow furious, picking Isagi up by the collar, ready to commit murder.

"Sorry!"
"You better be"

Isagi turned to you and pouted, "Y/n! Help me out please?"

You sighed and looked up at Rin from your position on the floor, "Rin... Put him down. That was an accident"