☆ ~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

You had been in the bathroom for some time, skipping class and waiting for the hour to end. After a while, you see your friend Michael walk in.

"ʜᴇʏᴀ ᴍɪᴋᴇ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ? ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ?" You ran over and hugged him, but it wasn't like he didn't expect the sudden hug from you. That was how you were with him, and it didn't bother him one bit.

"ᴏʜ ʜᴇʏ! ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғɪɴᴇ- ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, sᴀᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ, sᴀᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ʏᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ? ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ, sᴏ ɪᴍ ɢʟᴀᴅ ʏᴀ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ!" He ruffled your bright red hair and set you down after quickly hugging you.

You two didn't mind being so clingy with each other, though it shocked everyone who wasn't in Michael's friend group. After all, neither of you looked like you'd associate with the other.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After sitting there and talking for the rest of the hour, you two walked with Simon, Mark, and Freddie to the cafeteria to get lunch. You five always ate together, and it was always going to stay that way.

Suddenly Simon leaned forward anf whispered "Dude look! Isnt that your ex? He looks madddd-" You glanced over, confused, realizing almost immediately Simon was right. Your was looking at the five of you, and he did not look too happy.

"ɪᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛs ғɪɴᴇᴇᴇ- ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ʙᴏᴜᴛ! ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ?-" You felt a light tap on your shoulder and thought to yourself, "UGH DAMMIT Y/N- YOU JINXED IT!!", you slowly turned around and saw your ex standing there. "ʏ/ɴ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ?
ʏᴏᴜ: "ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴜsʏ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ-"

He didnt give you any time to respond before he yanked you out of your seat and began dragging you to the hall. "ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ! ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ sᴀʏ ʏᴇs! ᴋɴᴏᴡ.. ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ, ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴅᴇɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴇs.. ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ."