Cousin II [M]

YEJI'S POV

I woke up with the worst headache of all time. I drank too much yesterday. I try to get out of bed and splash water on my face. I looked at myself and my hair was messy, drool at the corner of my mouth and obviously, I reek of alcohol. 

I held my head and groaned, I don't know what happened yesterday. The alcohol really does wonders, how you get motivated with just one shot of it, how you feel nothing after an entire bottle. I fought with Jake, and then he found out that I like someone else, and I couldn't explain why I like someone while being in a relationship with him. 

I brush my teeth and hair and brushed the thoughts aside for now. I should eat something, my stomach is empty and the ghrelin is making it worse. I don't know what I'm doing with my life, I should be at work right now but here I am, in a state where I hardly seem myself.

I take my phone with me to the kitchen, I decide to eat cereals because I'm not in a mood to cook nor can I. Pouring the milk into the cereals made me sick, looking at it soaking the cereals and making it sloughy. It made me not want to eat anymore but I have to. My stomach is aching for it. 

I tie my hair into a bun and started to munch on it without any other thought. I smell good even after having an adventurous night. I have so much work to do and here I am, eating the most tasteless food ever or is it just alcohol? I still can't feel my surroundings. 

"What are you doing Yeji?" I groan at my state. "You are doing just fine" 

"Fuck-" What is she doing here. "I'm sorry I scared you" She smiles. "Why are you in my house?" she walks close to where I'm sitting. Her slightly wet and timid hair makes her look so much sexier. Her t-shirt is a perfect fit, her curves are visible. 

"You might have passed out yesterday at the club" She takes a bite from my food and sits diagonal to where I am. "So. What does it have to do with you?" She leans closer and I swear I fell more in love with her by just smelling my shampoo in her hair. "Can I kiss you?"

Can she what? "What?" I need to clean my ears, or am I having hearing problems now? Oh right, I'm just delusional. "Can I kiss you? Don't make me repeat it" 

I'm looking at her in awe, are you fucking serious? or is my mind just forming situations that are not happening? I look at the clock and see it's just 8 in the morning. I blink several times to make sure Ryujin is right in front of me or is it just any image my brain is forming from my fake scenarios? 

"Wait a minute, I'm sorry I guess I need some air" I'll go crazy someday thinking about what just happened. I'm laughing at how delusional I am. "So you are refusing my kiss?"

I need air, I need air. That's all I need right now. I'm pulled back by my arm when I try to walk upstairs to the balcony. And the next thing I know is that I'm looking into her eyes, and she is looking into mine. Her caramel brown eyes, which I fell in love with. Her honey-like voice my ears wished to hear every day. Her presence is so overwhelming. I need some air right now.

She leans in and captures my lips between hers. Her hands slide to my waist, one hand traveling to my back, and lower and lower, and...... it stops right before where I wish she placed it.