The Beginning

Louis

Louis is 22, married to a beautiful girl named Melissa. They have been happily together for 4 years and married for 2. They were expecting a beautiful boy or girl. Louis was anxious to know the gender but Melissa persuaded Louis to wait until he or she is born. Louis grew up in a small town known as Doncaster. Melissa was from Luxembourg. Louis moved to the US when he was 20 for University and met beautiful Melissa, at the time 18, at the same university. They would both tell you it was love at first sight. They would both tell you they would never argue, never leave each other and will always love each other. That is on July 23, 2012 when everything went downhill. Melissa gave birth to a beautiful boy, Liam James Tomlinson, but she died giving birth. Louis was devastated to the point where he looked at Liam and said "your not my baby". What will happen when a hurricane comes in and floods the hospital and Jordan needs oxygen for his kidney problems, but he runs out of batteries for the machine. Will the hurricane bring Louis closer to his son Liam? or will it make them drift apart more? read to find out.

Please comment, favorite, and read this story please! thank you you guys are the best. . What do you guys think?