Chapter 9

Annie's pov

We finally made it home, pretty late thought. 'If dads still awake, he will-' I was cut off from my thoughts by my fathers voice asking, "Where have you two been?" I tried to look innocent, and said,"Sorry, we went out for a little bit then decided to stop for ice cream. We lost track of time and then it started raining." He nodded and,"Alrighty then, off to bed you two. And I heard about the sleeping arrangements. If I find out anything happens between you two, we will have problems. Understood?" I nodded, as did Hunter. He said,"Lets get you to bed Annie. Good night Thomas." Dad nodded and we exchanged our good nights. I lay down in bed, after getting into my pj's. I kissed Hunter softly on the lips and said,"Night" before curling up in his arms and falling asleep.

Hunter's pov

My wolf and I didn't like the disrespect her father said by telling us what not to do with our mate. I didn't mind, I saw that he was being a good father. My wolf on the other hand, didn't see it. He wanted to take his mate even more now, just to show him who's boss. I told my wolf 'Shes human. We need to tell her first' he wolf-sighed and replied 'Well, hurry up, I don't like being bossed around and I want her.' I chuckled, moving a piece of hair out of Annie's face. 'I want her too, don't get me wrong, but I want it to be special with her.' He made a sound of agreement as I drifted off to sleep with an angel in my arms.

An: I'm sorry it's so short! I wanted to update a little before I went away on vacation on spring break! I love you all and enjoy what little I was able to get done! I will update when I can. Love ya! -Megan