⛓️ FOURTEEN: Hostility Between Two Clans ⛓️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In Hallway

Author pov

Taehyung is still walking through the hallway that is far from the place where he came from.... The opposite direction of the mansion where Ariana and her family stay....... He is on handcuffs as the gun is pointed on his head making him to go fast....... And that person is behind him instructing him to do what he wants.......

Taehyung: who are you???? And for whom you are doing this????

Taehyung can't grasp the situation that it's not Ji Ah who has told his men to do it..... It's something else.... Someone who betrayed Lee Ji Ah and doing those things.......

" Does my name matter to you, kim Taehyung??? I don't think so.... I know you don't give a damn care about me.... All you want to know what is my purpose of taking you hostage like this.... Well the answer of the question is making things worse  between this two mafia clans..... This two clans destroyed so many innocent people lifes...... And only way to destroy them is create misunderstanding between them so that they became blood thirsty for each other and kill them..... We have been waiting for this so Long..... Our Madame has been waiting for this.... Finally, the day has come.....", That person said as he is pushing Taehyung to go towards the secret door where he can get out with Taehyung.....  Taking him is kinda create misunderstanding between them that they've done something to Taehyung......

And Taehyung is doing what that person wanted as he wants to see the top part of this...... He is sure more than one traitors are present in here..... They're thinking Kim Taehyung is a biggest thing that might create so many things go worse between them but Taehyung is basically using himself as a bait to reach to the real mastermind of this whole thing....... As they are about to go to the other side just then someone else came behind and grabbed that person throat and chocked him to make him unconscious...... Taehyung look around and saw who it is..... He sighed in relief seeing him and said," Yoongi hyung, get me out of this cuffs!!!!!"