"You're the person I'll never stop looking for in a crowded space"

Maeve's Pov

I woke up earlier than usual as I was still wrapped up in Draco's arms who was sound asleep he looked so peaceful and free from stress, I was still extremely sore from Draco's marking.

However, I managed to sneak out of the bed even though my legs were trembling and I freshened up using Draco's luxurious shower before walking back to my dorm I gave Draco a soft kiss on the forehead before leaving.

I dryed my hair and used a charm to straighten it.

After my hair was out the way I wore a plain black mini pencil skirt with a black bodysuit along with a black blazer.

I kept wondering why my father wanted to see me what else could he possibly want to talk to me about.

After I finished getting ready I went out to the front of the castle where Snape was waiting for me.

Very few words were spoken which just heightened my nerves as we apparated to the front of Riddle House where I was greeted by my mother, Audrey. I couldn't help but notice but how much darker the house seemed, it wasn't just the house but the sky also.

"So good to see you Maeve everyone's waiting for you" My mum beamed as she brought me in for a hug as she kissed me on the cheek pulling me out of her embrace.

"Waiting for me?" I questioned.

She nodded as I walked into the house and into fathers meeting room.

"Ahh Daughter so wonderful for you to join us" he grinned.

I felt my heart racing as I looked around to see everyone was there including Lucius, Narcissa and Bellatrix.

And Noah?!?!

I gulp as I walked over to where they were stood there was an old woman stood before us however my Father had used a charm to make her look exactly like Harry Potter

"Father what's going on"

"The time has come Daughter you have proven yourself well recently and I think your ready to join us however before that can happen we need to split your soul your soul is too pure" he mentioned

"How do you plan on splitting it?" I questioned.

"Well you see that woman stood before you" I nodded "I want you to use the Cruciatus Curse on this woman until she begs for death and I want you to oblige to her wishes"

I gulped at his Words as I looked the woman in the eyes well 'Harry' in the eyes. I drew out my wand as I aimed it towards her with everyone's eyes on me.

My hand was shaking I didn't want to do this however with my father's eyes watching me I had no choice.

"DO IT" Bellatrix screamed as a smirk appeared on her face.