16| STUPID ME!

Adeline Pov:

"I missed you, my doll." He huskily whispered in my ear and started placing wet kisses on my neck.

"Hmmm" I said in return and turned my face to other side giving him more access to kiss on my neck.

He started placing wet kiss on my neck. He put his hands inside my t-shirt and started massaging my waist.

I hissed in pain when he bites my neck, but he immediately started placing wet kisses there. I was about to moan but I bite my lips and control myself. I shut my eyes and started breathing heavily. Scared of what might happen next.

He quickly lifted his head from my shoulder and spined me so I can face him. Our bodies touch each other. I can feel his hard body on mine. His upper body is rubbing with my body because of my up and down breathe.

He joined our forehead and warped his hands around my waist chasing me near to his warm body. I can feel heat between us. He leaned to kiss me, but I stop him placing my hands on his hard chest.

"Stop" I said because I had no problem first but now, I do. He has brought me here against my will. I said but he still tries to kiss me.

"I said stop." I yelled this time

"Why?" He asked calmly

"I want to go home." I said and I feel his grip on my waist tightened.

"From now on you will live here. This is your home... Our home." He said

Our home?

Again, he leaned to kiss me, but I immediately turn my face other side. I try to remove myself from his grip, but he didn't leave me.

What does he want from me?

"Leave me" I yelled but he didn't leave me and tightened his grip on me that line, I hissed in pain as tears started flowing from my eyes.

"P-please, please let me go home." I beg. Tears started flowing from my eyes. I really don't feel safe.

"I'm afraid that I can't do that, love." He said.

"What you want from me?" I cried out

"I don't want anything from you, my doll." He said with his deep voice and hearing his next words I froze at my place.

"I want you."

"I just want you and from now on you will stay here." He said in his bold voice that I flinched at my place.

"What? N-Noo. I-I don't, I want to go my home."

"Forget it. You will stay here from now with me."

"No, you can't do this to me. I won't stay here. You can't keep me here." I cry out.

"I got to say but I didn't expect you to be so stubborn. I won't take this lightly, Adeline. You have to learn to behave yourself." He yelled at me

And I again try to escape from his grip, but I think he didn't like this action as he pinned me nearest wall. He buried his face into my neck and started sucking and biting my skin.

"Doll, you're so soft." He mutters and start massaging my waist and working his way down to my collar bone. I feel tingles all over as he inhales my scent.

"P-please" Was all I can get out.

"Shh, don't talk. I've waited too long for this." He whispers against my skin. His hand sliding down to grab my butt and gives it a light squeeze.

I let out a gasp. I cannot let him touch me. He kidnapped me and I'm going to get away from him.

"Sto-stop, please stop." I try to slap his hands away, but he won't budge. I cry out even more. After a moment, I feel him slowly releasing me.