Episode 1

December 23, 1942 Somewhere South-West of Stalingrad.

"This is White 34. We'll reach our target in 5 minutes so keep your eyes open."

"Da comrade commander."

*sigh* How long will I have to fight in this war?

Since the start of the Great Patriotic War our country has suffered a great loss in resources.

People lose their lives, mothers lose their sons, wives lose their husbands, Children lose their fathers.

While leaving the dead behind, we the living one struggle for the existence of our nation and for our human civilization to survive another day.

I must say I'm a lucky one, since the first day I fought in this war I managed to get out of any life threatening situation alive.

And having flown in combat for so long I become a veteran who gets respected by many and envied by many more.

Yet I found that killing the enemy was not the proudest thing I have done in my life, I alway think that I kill someone who I don't even know and would haven't known if this war didn't exist.

But atlast I can't do anything about it because if I don't kill them then we will be the ones who will be killed.

"Target spotted at 4 O'clock!"

Then one of my men speaks to me while I have my melancholy thoughts.

"Alright follow me, drive down and drop the bomb in pairs."

"Da!"

Our target today is a Fritz artillery position.

"Eat this bomb you damm fascist."

*Boooom Boooom.mp4 x4*

The enemy position lit on fire, artillery pieces turned upside down and ammunition boxes blowing up.

"It seems that they never expect us to come out today."

"To be fair comrade commander, no one expected us to fly here in the middle of a heavy snowfall."

"Well comrade political commissar the unexpected the action, the more chance the action will succeed."

"You right."

"Anyway the mission was completed so you guys should return to the base."

"Are you gonna go on a free hunt again, comrade commander?"

"Yes, so the flight will be yours."

"Very well good hunting comrade."

I then separate myself from a flight and turn my aircraft toward a nearby enemy airfield.

While flying there I pick up my notepad and write down my kills/destroys count.

------------------------------------------------------------

Destroyed

Airplane : 67 (56 lights, 7 mediums, 4 heavies)

Vehicle : 44 (8 tanks, 13 half tracks, 9 self-propelled guns, 14 trucks)

Artillery : 48+2 (23+2 field guns, 20 AAA guns, 5 searchlights)

Building : 4 (2 bunkers, 2 bridges)

------------------------------------------------------------

Another 2 field guns were destroyed, and it made my artillery destroyed count up to 50.

I then looked at my Airplane count and thought.

67 *sigh*

I alway thought that it was the highest honor being the no.1 ace of the country and it will make my name as famous as the Red Baron or René Fonck.

It indeed made my name famous. It also made my life a little bit easy but I quickly found out that all of the fame and the glories that come with the title mean nothing because I lost so many friends in the process.

I then put down the notepad, cease all of my thoughts and focus on flying.

Then I spotted a lone 109 flying 200 meters below me. So it drove my Yak down to engage him.

He never saw it coming. I shot a 20mm cannon on him which caught his engine on fire and forced him to bail out.

I then do a hard left turn and try to regain an altitude, but I end up flying straight into a big formation of 109 that hides behind a thick snowfall.

"Shit! It a whole fucking squadron!"

I fly past a 109, do a barrel roll and give him a 20mm and 12.7 burst. The round landed on the cockpit and killed him instantly.

And then drove down to gain speed, shot another 109 that was in my way and 109 blew up. I then try to get the fuck out of here.

4 109s then follow me down and open fire on me. I do an evasive maneuver and pull my plane up.

I try to do any maneuver to get them off my tail.

Then one of them got a lucky shot on me.

*Sound of cannon shells hit the plane.*

"Uggggghttt!!?"

My vision then suddenly darken and my chest hurt. I then tried to open my canopy, it was flying off so I took this opportunity and bailed out. While deploying my parachute I lost my consciousness.

------------------------------------------------------------

Today the Soviet Union lost its greatest fighter ace while their counterpart in another world gained a new one.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, bye for now.