CHAPTER 13.

Author's P.O.V

" Master...it won't happen again ". A painful cries left her mouth but the person sitting next to her was in deep sorrow gazing at the poor soul who was chanting the same line in her horrible dream. It has been 10 days but her nightmare was caging her to drench in sweat. Igor wasn't there to witness her condition as he was out of the city and God knows where and it was a blessing for Roe.

Deep cut on her soft pairs always make his heart squeeze in pain and her forehead was bandaged too, moreover, she was fine.

" Hazel ". Roe called her woke her up from her dreams and landed her on earth where she opened her beautiful eyes and found the person who was not less than an angel to her. " Get up ". He broke his deep stare from her beauty even though she was pale and few bruises were visible but still she was breathtaking.

" How are you feeling? " He asked with worries, tiredness could be seen in them and other things dark circles gave points to make him look hell tired. She feel sorry, his sleep was far away nowadays and she was being cruel to him as well so herself too.

" I'm fine ". Her smile made his heart bloom with happiness but at the same time cut took his peace. " I'm just feeling weak, but overall I'm fine ". She sat up collecting her silky hair in a bun.

" Good, I'm going to prepare a bathtub for you . You'll feel even better ". He kissed her head and went to bathroom but she couldn't help to stare at his back until he was out of sight.

She got up somewhere weakness was making her hiss but she held herself back. Her throat was dry and found the empty jug teasing her. She left the room and went towards the kitchen. Taking out a cold bottle she open up the cap and poured herself water but stiff when firm arms cage her in a death grip.

" Missed me ? Hazel ". Her eyes got wet all of sudden and a voice choke in the throat but a wish came from the bottom of her heart God saves her from this beast before he kill her one day.

" I ask you something ". With one twist he turned her and her big eyes met with his blue ocean pairs. " Yes ! Master ". Her lips whispered and gulped, his smirk was wide but it faded when eyed her swollen lips with a deep cut. He cleared his throat composing himself but softness rolled down to his eyes evenly.

" Where is Roe ?" He asked to drift her and his mind not wanting to show softness. His deep voice was enough for her to shake her. She was feeling uneasy to say he was preparing a bath for her. " He's..."

" Igor ". They both turned towards Roe who was staring at Igor with strange eyes. " Good morning ". Igor left her but still, his one hand was around her waist.

" Morning." Roe greet him too but dry reply which Igor didn't notice. " I was wondering if you quit the work, by the way ". Igor asked guiding her to sit on a chair and joining her too while Roe went towards the cabinet.

" Do you think I will leave her alone after that incident?" Roe gave him a meaningful glare and Igor just exhaled turning his face away but there was no guilt.

" I was angry okay. I had no idea when I lost my mind ". He whispered so carelessly that Roe's heart turn black in the fire but kept quiet. She stay quiet in her place not daring to get up as Igor made her sit there.

" Hazel, go to your room and take bath . You have an appointment with the doctor ". Roe knew her uncomfortable feeling seeing her palms were rubbing continuously.

" I'll come too ". Igor announced looking at her pale face which was turning yellow with his gaze. Igor stood up from his place and kissed her head not tenderly but showing dominance. " I'm waiting in the bathroom ". He whispered in her ear taking her breaths in fear and left the sight. Roe sighed looking at the girl who was cursing the time when she got stuck with this beast. Sometimes she wonders what if Igor never had bought her then maybe she would be in peace with her auntie and her cruel family. No doubt she had been killed by them but it would be better than living a whore's life.