CHAPTER 30.

Author's P.O.V

" Let me bre-athe ". She whispered against his mouth, an amused chuckle left his mouth but didn't leave her even pulled her more close kissing her like a maniac. Knew Igor was staring at them but didn't care cause deep down his heart was saying Igor came to know with himself so there was no need to hide more.

" Let everyone know you're mine ". He hissed biting her bottom lip and hands crawled on her waist to pull her more close. He was kissing her like his life was depend on it. The kiss was so sweet and long it made her legs feel numb and she nearly about fainted with urgency to breathe. The time he finally left her swollen lips to peck her cheeks she gulped down the air.

She rested her head against his bold chest to get in his embrace. He was melting in her touch and peaceful moment when his phone rang at the same time Igor's. They both attended the call and news snatched ground under their feet. They looked at each other for a few seconds and disconnected the call.

" What happens?" She asked observing his change expressions." Nothing but I need to go ". He kissed her head softly and made his way towards the door where Igor already was going.

They both went out quickly and took a pace towards the car which was parked for them. " Igor, we need to talk," Roe said with a guilty face but Igor didn't even look at him. " I know, but later. It's more important than your secret relationship. " Roe sighed but knew he was right. As soon they were inside, the car started and they drove off to the office. Where only ashes were greeting them.

Everything was black and in the name of the office, only a few walls remain to tease them. Roe and Igor's expressions were dangerous. Igor was already pissed off but now this anxiety poured lava on his wounds. They both were in sorrow had no idea how they will show face to the father who had handed them responsibilities.

She was sitting in the hall waiting for Roe impatiently worries were rolling out from her face. The time he left her he looks tense and worried, she just could wish God fix everything.

Her impatience was going on peak but he wasn't taking the name to show up. She was still in the party dress that Roe had brought for her. She wasn't hungry and sleepy but wanted him to see.

Tink sound took her attention and she looked in direction impatiently but her blood dry up seeing the person who likes to be cruel. Igor entered in with an exhausted look. His coat was hanging on his shoulder and his shirt was half in, not looking less than the heartless person in her eyes.

The time he looked up and found her his eyes sparked with an unknown gaze even a small smirk curved upon his lips. " Whore, how was your night? " He asked with an evil glint in his eyes. She swallowed standing up from her place knew, he came to know about her and Roe.

"I'm not surprised to see you whoring with my best friend ". He rolled his eyes on her head to toe. Her beauty was turning him and anger was still making his heart turn black.

" Do you think, I'll let him take you easily? " His challenging tone made her shiver and when saw him taking steps closer she flinched back." You forget your place, whore. Let me remind you where you belong ". With that, he marched towards her and clasp her forearm dragging her inside his room.

" Master, please leave me ".She begged him to try to free herself but he was a giant comparison to her. He threw her inside and enter after her with heavy steps. With a thud, the door closed and she cried seeing the person who owns her. His eyes were deathly red and his hard jaw was taking her soul out of her thin body. She took steps back with tearful eyes.

" You like his d*ck...huh? Let me show you whose d*ck can get you ". His raspy voice made her breaths stuck in her throat. He was coming towards her with dangerous intentions. Her lips were trembling and her chin was quivering badly shaking her head in no.