"don't drown"

"Hi Lea!"

"Hi Hillary." Leo replied. She sat on her cot in the infirmary the morning after the Slytherin game.

"Your mum can't talk right now."

"That's actually okay. Because I wanted to know more about the internship thing."

"Oh! Are you thinking about it?"

"Yeah I am. Honestly I just don't really want to be around the U.K. over the summer. I need a break."

"Oh well I would love to have you! So you'd be working under me and mostly just be doing errand running. Louis of course would be driving you around for those- unless you can drive?"

"I absolutely cannot drive."

"Then Louis will. Typically my assistant won't have any influence, but since you're you we probably will ask your opinions or have you sit in meetings at times. Especially when it comes to the teen demographic. You won't have a set schedule since it depends on which events we're going to. However you'll never work more than eight hours a day and five days a week since you're a minor."

"Okay. I need to talk to my dad some more, but I'm giving you an unofficial yes."

"That is wonderful! We cannot wait to have you!"

"Yeah I think it'll be cool. Great resume booster at the very least."

"We wouldn't want anyone else but you!"

"Because you don't have to organize an NDA for me and I work for free?"

"Maybe..."

"I'll talk to you later Hillary." Leo replied with a laugh.

"I'll tell Cynthia you called."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

Leo hung up the phone then went to call her father.

"Hi dad." Leo said when he answered the phone.

"Hey sweetheart are you okay? What happened? Do we need to sue?" Draco began questioning as soon as she picked up.

"I'm doing okay now, but I was real crappy for a moment last night. And I got hit in the face. Bludger. No lawsuit necessary."

"A Bludger?? Merlin that is horrific!"

"Yeah my nose was pretty crooked. I'll send you a picture I had Pomfrey take before she started to heal it."

"Okay I'll look after we hang up."

"You can look while on the phone dad."

"What? How?"

Leo walked him through the steps of checking his texts without hanging up as he went to look at the photo she sent him.

my father 👴🏽

Me: