𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖

Ezra

The song goes in one ear out the other as I sit in the passenger seat of my uncle James moving truck.

Unc what ever happened to that lady who worked at Waffle House next to the car wash place.

Who? Oh you talkin about Maria. Let's just say we had to go our separate ways .

What you do unc?

I didn't do nothing but let the woman get what she wanted.  I guess I didn't have enough for her because I'm 45 working as a house mover with no type of retirement. He scoffed while turning into an apartment complex.

I hopped out the truck to lift up the back door and seen 2 girls dancing outside a silver car bumping Trap music. The girl with blonde hair looked at me & then looked away as the girl with Box Braids was in her own little world.

I started to carry a long black leather couch on one end as my uncle had the other, as we headed towards the door those 2 girls began twerking and rapping loudly which made me slip on the concrete step.

Come on now boy! Focus, this couch is to heavy. Trust me Ezra those girls are just trying to tempt you, that's not the type of woman you want.

I nodded my head in agreement while bringing the couch up a flight of stairs carefully. As we got closer to the door a dark complexion girl stood by the door way.

Hours Later...

After hopping out the shower I put on my my Boxers and Nike Tech  fit.

Grace💕 is Typing...

I started cheesing once I seen her name pop up on my Lock Screen.

Grace💕 Sent you Chat.

"I'm on my way to the arcade"

I picked up my phone answering her message.

I'm heading out the door now!

"Okayyy"

  I pulled up to the arcade we were meeting at and suddenly I seen her standing by the entry door as the sun hit her pretty brown skin.

Heyy Ezra she spoke aloud while staring at me with a big smile.

It's about time I got to see you I spoke while giving her a side hug & dap up.

So you ready for me to beat you in all these games? She asked

Yeah okay, keep talking. I chuckled.

So what you been up to since we graduated I asked while getting our swipe cards to play.

I just been saving up for college in the fall & staying to myself , Like ion talk to none of the girls from high school no more.

Same, I've been working with my uncle trying to stack up some money.

That's cool, you wanna play this basketball game first? She asked while pointing at the 2 small courts.