Mission 4: The House with the Wisteria Family Crest

Dante and Tanjiro kept their eyesight on the boar-masked Demon Slayer.

Boar-Masked Demon Slayer: What the hell do you want with me now?

Tanjiro tightened his fists and angrily glared at the masked man.

Tanjiro: Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps?! Don't you understand why Zenitsu refuses to draw his sword? It's because Demon Slayer Corps members can only draw their swords for combat! Yet here you are giving him a one-sided beat down! Is that fun for you? You're the lowest of the low!

Dante remained silent as he let Tanjiro express his voice at the mask-wearing Demon Slayer. The boar man then snickered before letting out a loud laughter.

Boar Man: Is that why? My bad. In that case...

He stabbed his swords to the ground and got into a fighting stance with his fists tightened.

Boar Man: ...let's fight bare handed!

Tanjiro comically widened his eyes at his proclamation.

Tanjiro: No, I don't think you get it at all!

Dante: Sorry, but I would rather avoid fighting a fellow human being.

Boar Man: That's funny because you're not even human! How are you even standing in the sunlight?

Dante: I'm only half-demon. As to how I'm standing in the sunlight, that's for you to figure out if you even have the knowledge of demons.

Boar Man: Well, I'm still gonna kick both of your asses! Here I come!

He charged at them while Tanjiro was waving his hands in denial.

Tanjiro: Stop! We're not supposed to fight each other!

The masked man got threw a roundhouse kick and forced them to move away.

Tanjiro: Fighting bare handed doesn't make it all right! Listen to me!

He did not listen and continued lashing out punches and kicks at Tanjiro. The man grabbed him by the shoulders and spun on Tanjiro. Tanjiro yelped from the spins and sent him back. He turned his attention to Dante and threw two hooks at him. Dante moved his head to avoid the first one and caught the second one. He slowly pushed the fist back.

Dante: All right, you asked for it. Looks like I'll have to knock some senses into that head of yours, piggy!

Boar Man: I'm a boar!

Dante: Pigs, boars! They're the same!

He pushed the boar man back and kicked him by the hip. The Devil Hunter went on the offense and threw fast punches. However, the boar man proved himself to be fast as he evaded them easily.

Dante: 'This guy's quick.'

Dante punched at him, but the boar man swatted it away. Then, he tried to knock him to the ground with a sweep kick. Dante backflipped and distanced himself from the masked Demon Slayer. The masked man gave an amusing smirk.

Boar Man: You might be just the perfect opponent for me. No one has ever kept up with me. Let alone demons.

Tanjiro: Stop that! There's no need for you to fight!

He turned to Tanjiro.

Boar Man: Let's see if you're just as worthy as an opponent!

Tanjiro: 'No use! If he's not gonna listen to me, then I might have to fight him.'

He dashed towards Tanjiro and delivered a roundhouse kick again at him. Tanjiro stepped back to avoid it before he clenched his fist and threw a punch. The boar man then limboed and straightened his body again, catching Tanjiro by surprise. He took the opportunity to strike Tanjiro in the face. Zenitsu watched the battle with a deadpanned look as Shoichi tended to his wounds.