Ch 8 Marco

October 12th

"Mr. Ricci is on the line for you Mr. Moretti." Aurora tells me on the intercom. Business meetings, contracts, and Riccardo still not having my money is putting me in a mood. This past week and a half has been fucking hell. This morning I have gone by Stefanie's apartment every day since the incident, but the manager told me that it's been vacant for the past couple days. When I asked for the reason, it was apparently because Stefanie didn't feel safe and comfortable in her complex. That shit was built like Fort Knox it was hard to get in and out of quickly. So, when they told me that something was off, I was going to find that out. No one can harass my girl unless it's me and when I do, she's going to wish she never met me. When I would go and sneak up on her I would enter in the most common way, can't risk scaring my girl off too quickly.

 "Mr. Moretti?" Aurora says again. "Out." I snapped. Come on Marco pull it together this is not the place where you lose focus, I pick up the phone and immediately I hear "Mr. Moretti! Nice that you finally picked up. Apologies for being late to the meeting. I had something that came to my attention and needed to take care of it. So, our meeting today won't just be the two of us." Not that I care that he was late to the meeting. The only thing I cared about was the fact that there was someone else that was going to know too much after today's meeting. My mind drifts back to the night with Stefanie, her green eyes taunting me to take her flashed to my memory and her trembling under my touch when I had her pinned against her couch. Within that moment I wanted to strip her and put it on display for my animalistic satisfaction. Biting her stomach and ass but also licking her wounds to sooth them. I wanted to brand her, take her, make her mine and ruin her. My cock is pressing against my zipper and pant legs when my mind remembers the way Stefanie moans when I touch her. It's a soft and breathy melody that you would want to hear on a beach, the way she tries to suppress her little moan only makes it more noticeable.

 I was deep into my thoughts when it got interrupted by Travis and Rocco walking into my office unannounced. "Cosa sta scuotendo la pancetta but for the grumpy person in the chair. Hello brother, good to see you." Travis mouths "sorry" when he follows in right behind him. I looked at the two of them and scoffed. "Actually, since you're both here you can stay and be useful." Travis gives me and wtf look and Rocco runs wild in my fucking office like a child. "Antonio is going to be here any minute for that follow up meeting. So, let's go to the conference room. You're going to sit, listen, and speak when spoken too. Especially your dumbass." I pointed at Rocco. "Oh, come on man you don't have to call me out like that." He yells out. We make our way into the office when I am notified that Antonio, and his guest are in the downstairs lobby. The guys and I are going over what is going to be mentioned in the meeting when we hear yelling on the outside of the conference room. I get out of my chair when the door swings open and walk in Antonio and his men following behind him with Stefanie between them.

"I'm sorry for the disruption. My niece here got herself into some shit and can't be trusted alone and we already vowed we wouldn't send her back home." Antonio sinks into the chair across from me. I slide over the folder as I feel a set of green eyes glaring into the side of my face. So, Stefanie is the niece of the notorious Antonio "Matches" Ricci. Interesting. "No worries. Hello Stefanie, nice seeing you again." I said with a sly smirk. The energy in the room with the five of us is thick and weird. Antonio hasn't said a word about Stefanie and I knowing each other but when I look at him, he shows all the signs of a heart attack. "You know Marco there is only a certain amount of tolerance I have for people, and it sucks when you waste it on the wrong person." he grunts. Antonio can be a patient man but when his time is wasted, he's not the nicest person either. Lately Antonio doesn't look or feel like his normal self. Something was off and one thing is that he can't keep anything from me. Especially the fact that my whole security system runs his entire empire. Without me he would be caught with his pants down and ass out. That was the entire plan though he wanted for me to take over eventually because his children are a waste of fucking space. So, to break up whatever this thick tension is I cleared my throat. "So, what can I do for you Tony?" He stares at me for a quick minute. He looks at me then looks at Stefanie and resumes, "Is all the paperwork in here from that last meeting we had." holding the envelope with his rough hands. "Yes sir." He opens the envelope and takes a quick look at the papers and inhales sharply. Then he glanced at Stefanie and there was fury in his eyes. Antonio shifts into his seat and runs a hand over his face. He crossed his arms and said, "You know Marco you have been a pleasure to work with. So, with that being said I need two favors from you." When he asks for favors, I never ask for personal reasons, even if it involves women and children. It keeps my mind clear, so what if it makes me heartless or a villain. My mind was never programmed to care about a damn thing ever since my mom died. Ever since her death I stale my work, money, and fuck women when I need to get a nut off.