"We need your help."

Summary: Stu is alive and is released from prison, but Ghostface is back so Dewey, Sidney, and Gale see if Stu has any information on who the Ghostface could be.

A/N: This takes place during "Scream (2022)", but he does not know that Sam is Billy's daughter and all that. Also, he is a looney tune.

Warnings: Angst, arguments, talks about murder, family death, past, swearing, masturbation, masochism, basically everything, etc.

Life never got easier for Stu after '96. He lost his best friend by a gunshot to the head, his face was all scared up from his tv being smashed on top of his head, several blood transfusions, piling up medical bills, he served 20 years in prison (thanks to his parents money), and worst of all he was still being monitored for his manic behavior. Stu was lucky his parents gave him the business in their will before they passed, probably because they felt bad for him.

He owned the business so he didn't need to be there all the time, so he took the day off to finally relax and enjoy himself. He put some music on, turned on the lamp shade in his living room, and picked up Stephen Kings' "IT". He was about to sit down and start to read, when all of a sudden, the doorbell rang.

"So help me god if it is the fucking Jehovah's witness again I might go back to murdering people.", he grumbled while he got up to the front door. There he was, ex police officer Dewey Riley. Alongside him were Gale Weathers and Sidney Prescott, who he was not happy to see at all. Funny story, Sidney actually tried getting a restraining order against Stu, but it never went through.

"Deputy Riley, what a surprise! And you brought two girls to fuck, what a kind gesture, I should've cleaned up the place!"

"Settle down Stu, we need your help.", Dewey said, he was tired you could tell. Since the recent murders he's been more worried about the well being of Sam, Tara, and all of their friends than getting any sleep at all.

"Well come on in, its not like this is my only day off or anything no NO nothing like that. And why are they even here, one has a talk show and I thought the other would be off to Albuquerque by now!", Stu pointed to the two very tense women just standing in the now lit living room. He did make a nice place for himself, well furnished, but to Gale and Sidney he's still a psychopathic killer. Eventually Dewey motioned them to sit down on the couch and wait for him to put away his book and turn off the music.

"*sigh* Okay, I am going to guess the next five words that are going to come out of your mouth, and if I get them right, all three of you are going to get the fuck out of my house, got it?", Stu snarled. The three adults nodded.

"Alright. 'Ghostface is killing people again'", there was silence. Dewey finally rose up from the couch and headed towards the front door.

"What! No, no! This is serious! People's lives are at stake Stu you have to know something!", Gale yelled.

"Oh you would love that, wouldn't you Gale? You can write a book about it or talk about it on your big fancy show, OH MY GOD what if, instead of being the next fucking Ellen Degeneres you could have your own Netflix documentary! YOU WOULD BE DROWNING IN SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY GALE!", Stu started taking steps towards Gale yelling every sentence while spitting at her.

"You two settle down! I know tensions are high, but we really need to focus, we've already lost lives we can't risk losing more.", Dewey pulled the two apart.

"Like we never heard that before, didn't you use that same excuse when you visited me in prison when Roman was the killer? And I tried telling you that it was just him but NOOOOOO! Dewey is always right because he is the big bad police officer for ONE CRIME PEOPLE! Now maybe if you weren't losing your v-card to Conan O'Brian over here-"

"Don't you dare bring this up again, you said you would drop it!", Dewey yelled putting his fist down.

"YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER DEWEY BAHAHAHAHA, SHE COULD FIT THROUGH THE FUCKING DOGGY DOOR AND YOU LET BILLY FUCKING KILL HER. Fuck! He didn't even kill her, she killed herself Dewey.", Stu said the last sentence in a whisper, but the room was so quiet everyone could hear it. No one really knew who killed who until Stu's sentencing, but Stu never told anyone which ones Billy killed until he was released. At this point now everyone was crying, Dewey and Sidney were crying over what Stu just said, and Gale was crying over just being overwhelmed.

"You're not a good person Stu.", Sidney finally spoke. Her voice trembled, but it could be heard from miles away. Stu just laughs.

"This is coming from the bitch who tries crashing my head with MY tv in MY home at MY party? Are you fucking kidding me right now Sidney Prescott? You know, I have waited 20 years to tell you how I really feel about you, and since I'm just letting go of everything that I have bottled up for those 20 goddamn years, I am going to say it.", Stu says in a more sadistic manner.

"Let it all out Stu."

"You still hold on to the person that you were in 1994, way before I killed your mother. When you and Billy-boy were frolicking in the flowers passing love notes in class, having secret make out sessions underneath the bleachers, walking you to class, saying how much he loves you and your brain and most of all your family, and your mommy was so happy for you Sidney. She actually thought that you found the one that you were gonna marry and have kids and grow old with blah blah blah...but she was wrong wasn't she.", Sidney started having flashbacks to the beginning of dating William Loomis, not Billy, but William. It was exactly how he described it.

"I know you kept all those love notes, they are in a shoebox in your closet. Your husband and kids don't know you have them because they would think you're a psycho. But your husband isn't like Billy, he's just not like that high school sweetheart that you remember, and everybody knows, everybody knows..that somehow you miss the cold metal blade of a knife scratching your face saying how much of a slut your mother was, and how your life was in danger-"

"SHUT UP! Y-You don't know t-that", Sidney had tears welled up in her eyes.

"Oh but I do! That rush of adrenaline that just gets you going when a bloody figure either has a knife or points a gun at you gets something..going on down there.", Stu then motions to Sidney's crotch and does a masturbation gesture. "And you can thank me and Billy for that, if it weren't for us, we would not be having this conversation right now. Speaking of which, a girl named Tara Carpenter just got stabbed at the hospital, guess I'm off the suspect list.", Stu said looking down at his smart phone, he just had this mischievous smile that also had a bit of psycho in it and raised his eyebrows.

With this new information, Dewey instantly ran out the door, following suit were Gale and Sidney both still sobbing. Stu was finally alone to himself, that was how he liked it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1276 words <3

WOW. This one is a doozy, as always let me know what requests you guys have!