I woke up by my parrot. Ya if there's school he wakes me up at 6:00 or at 5:00 he knows that I get stressed when I have school. Yes I have a lot of Stressed for everything.

I get up and get dressed as a normal boy that goes to school and acts like I don't have depression and have family problems.

My T-shirt is green but I always mess up the button because of my hands. They are always clumsy like myself. I wear black but they don't have holes in it. It surprises me how much I fall when I wear those.

I look at my mirror and check myself out if I'm ok and did not see anything depression on me. Well- I can sleep but under my eyes look very dead and my skin is white like my roof. My eyes are green but they are dead but it surprises that they are big enough to see all my emotions.

I hate this mirror. So something I turned it around and tweet just to know why I keep doing that so he always comes to me and tries to give me a hug but always ends up on my hair and comes with me all day.

I get out of my room and try to look if my parents are there but they are not and that's good. So I went outside and locked the door. I still have a tweet in my hair so it calmed my over thinking.

I walk to the sounds of the snow on my feet. And I feel my parrot sleeping I don't think last night he slept well. But it is ok he can sleep all day all he wants.

After 10 minutes I look up and see school. Ugh.. I hate it there but I need to learn something out of it. So I get in and look for my locker. The number was 14 I laughed a little bit because it reminds me a YouTube that Is very funny.

I unlock my luck and find the stuff I need for today. I look at my pepper and all of them are where my bully is there. AAAA SUCK ASS THE FUCKING DA!?! I still look if I see it and it was not a "dream" but it was not a "dream" it was a nightmare.

Putting down my book bag and putting my books for today. I have 4 classes in the morning and then after luch there's 1 class. But all day I'm going to be stuck with my bully craig fucker.

Is fucking sucks.

I get in my first class and I put myself in the corner and my stuff on my table. I started to get out of my text book for drawing my vent though in it but oh well.

After a while I look around the room and the are a lot of students but when I look beside me. I was speechless. I was scared but at the same time I keep myself calmed.

It was craig Tucker that was sitting next to me. He was not looking.. I don't think so but I'm sure he was not looking. But I was. But then I saw he's corner of he's eyes looking at me so I stopped looking at him.

I was freaking out but then something move on my hair and I got more calmed and can focus on the teacher what she was talking.

Well this day is going to be worse. But at least my parrot is there for me!.

607 words
_____

Ta da?