14

3 person pov:

The door gets punched out and it does a big BANG and wakes up tweek. He look what the fuck happen and it was he's dad angry.

Tweek dad: GET UP NOW YOU FAG OF SON!

He shut the door very hard. Tweek was still tired but he got dressed and he looked at the time and it was 6:30 so he was good to go to school and not be late.

He put he's earphones on and put some songs while he walked to hell. He didn't have he's pet because it was cold for the poor tweet.

He sees the school and looks on he's phone for the time. It was 6:50, he walked fast and went to school. He opens the door and sees people but not all the students. I think they are somewhere in school but I don't know.

I go to my locker and open it, I put my stuff there. While I shut my locker Craig was behind it.

Tweek: AHH-
I jump

Craig: e- I'm sorry tweek, I thought you saw my text. But now I know you didn't.

Tweek: what the fuck your t-talking about.

Craig: look on your phone and you will see what I was talking about.

Tweek look at Craig and look at he's phone. Now he sees it. Craig has texted him that he wants to walk with me to class because today we have all the classes together, there are just 2 classes that he's friends with.

Craig: ya I have 2 classes with my friend and you but you are all in my class so- I thought we could walk and try to be friends?

Tweek just look at Craig with a face that says ' I will never trust you and never can be your friend ' and walk away

Craig follows tweek because he wants to try to be friends again but if tweek well give him an attitude is going to be hard QvQ.

Tweek goes to the class and so Craig. Craig sits beside tweek to just try to talk to him when the bell rings.

Craig: so tweek

Tweek: hm?

Craig was starting to sweat because he doesn't know how to start a conversation.

Craig: how are you???

Tweek look at him and show he's scar.
Craig was speechless because of this. Is this he's fault?.. No.. Well.. It is.. But now he changed. I want to prove that I am sorry for tweek. Tweek hide he's scars and looks at Craig.

Tweek: ya. I am "f-Fine" Craig.

Craig looks at tweek.: I'm sorry tweek.

Tweek goes back to the things he was doing and says. : sorry not going to fix anything.

Craig still looks at tweek but he understood why tweek was this way to him. He hurts tweek so much that he feels guilty and really hates himself for what he has done in the past.

He is going to fix what he did to tweek and after that he's going to be he's friend again.

513 words
________
12:08 am

Am back form hell. 😌✨💥