11. jealous jealous jealous girl

CHAPTER ELEVEN jealous jealous jealous girl !

CHAPTER ELEVEN
jealous jealous jealous girl !

wisconsin, madison WI
W 102-71

KINSLEY was too into her zone as she cheered. coach lucy put her as the leader so it was kinsley's turn to lead and chose which cheers they were gonna do. kinsley wasn't even focused on the opposed teams. neither a certain blonde staring at her the entire time. expect, caitlin did notice and she didn't like it.

"hey, what's wrong?" kate asked slapping caitlin's arm. it's barely the first quarter and caitlin clark had been distracted the entire time. caitlin shook her head at kate and jogged away. kate put her lips in a tight line looking over to where caitlin was previously looking at.

"someone has a liking towards you." stefani said bumping her best friends shoulder. it was the second quarter of the game and the cheerleaders were sitting on the ground taking their break but still cheering with their voices. stefani pointed over to number twenty six in the wisconsin team.

kinsley turned her head and looked at the blonde. the blonde waved her hand at kinsley who gave her a tight smile and looked back at stefani. "not my type." kinsley said.

"yeah and what's your type?" stefani asked leaning forward on her on her knees.

"brunettes." kinsley said shrugging her shoulders and looking back to the court. stefani almost laugh loudly when kinsley said that and to add on looked at the tall athlete that just scored another hoop.

kinsley watched as caitlin jogged over to the blonde and gave her a smirk. kinsley made a face and leaned back against her seat, crossing her arms over her chest and tilting her head to the side. jealousy was all that was bubbling inside of her body.

when the halftime hit, kinsley went inside of the locker room to fix her ponytail. caitlin saw her and told her teammates that she'll be right back.

"you look good cheering for me kenny." caitlin said leaning against one of the lockers. kinsley rolled her eyes tightening up her ponytail and putting on the bow again. "what? you're back to hating me."

"mhm. you sure you don't want that goldie from the other team to cheer for you instead?" kinsley asked walking away from caitlin. kinsley accidentally showed her true colors but it was a moment of weakness. the second caitlin smirked at the blonde, kinsley lost it.

and to think that caitlin was the one jealous because the blonde was lookin at her kinsley. caitlin ran her tongue over her mouth and went out of the locker room. she wishes she could throw the blonde inside of a trash can because when she walked out kinsley and the blonde were talking.