17. eres mi religion

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN eres mi religion !

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
eres mi religion !

KINSLEY has never been more happy in an era in her life than she is now. kinsley looked like at any moment she will start skipping whenever she gets a text or call from caitlin. she giggles out loud whenever she's around caitlin. she's longs to be with the girl every second of every day. she's getting too attached and yeah, she's terrified.

january was definitely the honeymoon phase in their relationship. it was the best month and the start of a new year. kinsley and caitlin were attached to the hip. even when they were apart they made sure to text eachother. the coaches got tired of them being distracted on their phone so they had practices together. it helped the distraction a little bit.

feburary in a blink of an eye. they only had four more games left before the big ten tournament. meaning that valentine's day was just around the corner. after another win of feburary twelve, the girls had their usual two days before the next game.

"please coach, coach please. i will make sure to bring my A game, just let me have this day." caitlin said begging coach to let her have valentine's day as a break despite it being the day before another game. coach usually gives them the break the following day but caitlin didn't want to have the day before valentine she wanted valentine.

"coach please!" caitlin pleaded.

"so what are your plans for tomorrow?" stefani asked kinsley who was currently washing her cheer uniform along with online shopping for a new wardrobe.

"currently nothing. i really don't think caitlin is going to do anything since it's the day before a game." kinsley said trying not to show stefani that she was a bit sad that their first valentine wouldn't be together. kinsley loves seeing caitlin practice so as long as she's able to see caitlin during valentine's day she's okay. even if they don't have a cliche date.

"i met someone." stefani said randomly. kinsley's eyes widen and she closed her laptop. "um, she's part of the women's basketball team and i didn't even know until one day madison and hailey were on facetime and hailey was with her. they were friends before hailey transferred to lsu."

"who is it?!" kinsley asked shocked that stefani found someone. not that stefani isn't the most beautiful girl she's known, but stefani isn't really a relationship type of girl. she prefers to help people get with their true love, but never for herself.

"emily."

"stefani what." kinsley said her mouth gaping open. "how? what. emily? what the fuck."