Beethoven x Elise, part two

"Bend over the couch." Ludwig demanded, standing over her as his hand began to stroke his already hard cock.

Elise looked up at him as she moved, repositioning herself. She made sure her ass was perked high in the air, giving Ludwig a perfect view of her.

He took a step towards her. "Look at you, doing as I say." Another step, and he was right behind her, pressing his hips against her ass. "You're such a good girl for me, aren't you Elise?"

A hand gripped her ass, giving it a brutal squeeze. She lightly moaned, pressing her ass more against him. She could feel his cock, so close yet so far from where she needed him most.

-whipping noise-.

Her ass stung as she realized what Ludwig had done. "Answer me, Elise. Aren't you a good little whore for me?"

"Mhm," she replied, her voice going from words to a moan.

She felt a hand grip her thigh, holding her still. Elise squirmed as she felt the tip of Ludwig's dick run up and down her slick folds, teasing her.

"Ludwig," Elise whimpered, shuffling beneath him. "Please, don't tease me like that."

His dick moved faster against her already swollen, overstimulated pussy. "You think I care, Elise? You're mine to use tonight."

"Beg for me." Ludwig demanded. He knew how bad Elise wanted his cock buried inside her, but it would make everything better hearing her say it.

He could feel her pussy clench around his girthy tip. "Please, Ludwig—"

-whipping noise-.

Elise flinched, crying out softly. Ludwig bent down towards her ear, gripping her hair violently. "I told you to address me as sir."

"I'm sorry, sir," she said softly, gripping onto the couch. "Please fuck me, sir."

Ludwig easily slid his cock into her aching pussy. He placed a hand on her lower back for support. "See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?"

Elise hissed as she felt him slide into her. Her virgin pussy throbbed as she took him, scrunching her face together.

She looked at the couch, feeling almost frozen as she was trying to adjust to his length. His hand gripped her ass, digging his finger tips into her. She was sure he'd leave bruises.

Ludwig pulled his cock out of her at an excruciatingly slow pace, leaving just the tip in before thrusting back into her. As much as he craved to abuse her pussy, he knew he had to give her time to adjust.

With each time Ludwig slowly pulled out of her pussy, Elise had one thought on her mind: how wrong this was. They both knew this was forbidden— he was 17 years older than her. They shouldn't be in the same room together, alone, his hands all over her body. The sex itself wasn't allowed.

But for some reason, this made it all the more hotter.

Gradually, Ludwig's pace increased. What started out as slow, agonizing thrust turned into fast, brutal attacks into her pussy.

"Fuck," Ludwig grumbled, throwing his head back. He couldn't contain himself around her. For months, he'd let this go on. He'd watched how perfect she was, how her breasts bounced, and finally he was having his way with her.

"Ludwig.." she cried out, her voice bouncing each time his cock penetrated her tight, sopping wet pussy.

"Take it." Ludwig's voice changed in a way she'd never heard before. He sounded powerful, as if he could conquer the world with just his voice. If he told her to do anything, she would. "Take it like the needy fucking whore you are."