see you tomorrow

"Hello again"
he says as he stands over me grinning, I quickly get up and say hello back. "Is something wrong? you seem a bit off today" I'm surprised he noticed, "oh nothing I'm just overwhelmed you know? I've been having trouble with my lines."
"Well I could uhh.. help you go over them if u ever need a buddy haha" he says in a pity way, "oh sure that would be fun but I could never ask that of you, I see how hard you work and I wouldn't want to distract you from anything" I reply, "oh shut up it's nothing, I'm glad to help. Besides I really don't have much else to do, right about now I would just go home and bother my angry British roommate andy." he says and I can't help but feel those butterflies again, "so uh is now good?" I ask nervously "yeah let's just go to my car, somewhere quiet."

I follow him to his car, a tesla, or so I thought until he opened the door to the car next to it, an Miata, we get in. It smells a bit weird in here, almost like it was abandoned and then became shelter for the homeless, nonetheless we start practicing.
It's going good, I can feel myself ease up and suddenly for the first time since I don't even remember when, I can breathe. Everything feels so easy with him, we both stumble over our words when we're reading every now and then but, I'm excited to be spending this time with him. After we're done rehearsing we begin to talk for what seems like only a few minutes but when I look at my phone I realize we've been talking for over 3 hours, "woah time went by so fast, i really have to get home now. I enjoyed talking to you, Byee!" I say grabbing my script and getting out of the car, "bye see you Tomorrow, drive safe." He says from the window and then drives off. I get home take a shower and almost immediately fall asleep, What a day.