chapter 3: up

Adam pov:
After the Incident with the dog's y/n fell asleep (yes I forgot to add it into sleep but yea) Kai Mira wouldn't stop being rude to y/n it's not really good that they make fun of him just bc they got powers (yes they got their powers early) Mira can breath underwater and talk to animals Kai can make fire and control it and also is very smart/ good with Machines and well me I have super Strength y/n just doesn't know he's yet. But y/n will hopefully find ou- scratch that he will find out his powers he was starting to move but he is not waking up maybe a nightmare?.

Y/n's pov:
The last thing I remember is one moment I was running away from those dogs and I tripped and adam caught me and put me down and then went to go scare off the dogs and the next it was dark then I was in the forest and I heard Mira and Kai say well yelled... "here are you scaredy cat?!" When I saw them they were using their powers "there you are bitch why did you have us come after you, you should have came to us so we wouldn't have to go looking for your useless ass!" They said in union they started to use their powers to hurt me or beat on me others would say it's called but I saw an opening to run so when I saw the opportunity. I ran as fast as I could I ran though the forest and though the trees getting new Scrapes and scratches and I disided to climb a very tall very quickly then they ran past looking for me but then the branch that I was on broke and I fell down they heard it and ran towards the noise "so you were in the tree? Making a FOOL OUT OF US?! YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET IT!" they said in union and started hurting or beating on me again "Adam" I said "Adam" I said again, I felt a hand hold mine in a Comforting way but no one was there "Adam please help me...." I said then it went dark again I started to see a light above me it wasn't too bright but it still hurt my eyes.

Adam's pov:

When I heard y/n say my name I was confused but then I heard him say my name again so I disided to hold his hand in a way of comforting him in his sleep of it is a nightmare then I hear him say 'Adam please help me...." then his eyes starts to shut tighter and then he starts to open his eyes and blinks to get use to the lighting then his eyes fully open he's up? He's up!.

Sorry that this is short but um 479 word but 518 if you count this hope you enjoyed this chapter I will edit the chapter names so um ya have a good morning/noon/evening wherever you are bye!.