chaper:4 mira and kai's pov

Mira's pov:

'Ugh! I don't know why Adam cares for that powerless .teammate. of ours I locked y/n out to say get Lost till Adam noticed I really hate y/n!' I thought to my self as Adam was in a room with him the dogs did a good job but didn't finish it kai well I can't say for him but I know that we have the same thoughts and we will make a plan to get rid of y/n he won't know what hit him so enjoy your sleep that you will wake up from for your last days.....

Kai's pov:
'Ugh why is adam so caring of y/n he is a powerless freak! I mean Mira can breath underwater and control the water and talk to animals I can contol fire and I'm smart with Machines and Mechanic things and adam has super Strength and y/n has nothing I don't understand why he cares for y/n so much if he didn't notice that y/n was gone we could have gotten home already....' I thought and I know Mira wants to plan to get rid of y/n and I agree adam shouldn't keep a weakling on the team.... .

207 words but 559 if you count this I know it's short but I have no ideas and I have other books but um I know I am not a huge maker but I will try my best for the people who read and like this book ideas please I have none.