Chapter 6: Diner

Y/n POV

I pulled out my Walkman and started to listen to 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. This time in the car, I was sitting by the window while Evan sat in the middle. 'I wonder why Mr. Afton didn't want to eat at the pizzeria?' I thought as I held Bonnie. We soon pulled up to a diner called 'Norms Diner' (this is a random diner btw). We got out and went into the diner. "Hello there, how many people are there?" A woman asked. "There are 5 of us" Mr. Afton said. "All right, right this way" The woman said and we followed her to a table. The woman led us to a booth table and we sat down. I was next to Mr. Afton and Michael while Elizabeth was next to him and Evan at the end. (Sitting order: William-Y/n-Michael-Elizabeth-Evan). The woman gave us menus and left us to read them over. Me, Elizabeth, and Evan got children menus and Mr. Afton and Michael got normal menus. I was coloring the picture on the menu while everyone was looking at what they wanted. "Y/n, what do you want?" Mr. Afton asked me. "Oh um, I want F/C (food choice)" I said and pointed at the picture on the menu. "Ok and Elizabeth?" Mr. Afton asked Elizabeth. "Mac & cheese!" Elizabeth said and went back to coloring her picture. "I want a cheeseburger" Michael said. "Evan?" Mr. Afton asked Evan. "Chicken strips..." Evan said. After some time a different woman came back to take our order. "Hello, I'm Lindsey and I will be your waitress today. What Can I get you guys to drink?" Linsey asked. "I will have a coke" Mr. Afton said. "Can I have a Dr Pepper" Michael said. "I want Lemond!" Elizabeth said. "Water..." Evan said. "I want S/C (soda choice)" I said. "Alright then, I will be back soon with your drinks and will take your order then" Lindsey said and walked away.

"So Y/n, how was your town back home?" Mr. Afton asked me. "Oh well, it was a small one. Everyone knew each other and a lot of places were walking distance from one another" I said. "Did you have a lot of friends?" Mr. Afton asked. "Kinda, I had a small friend group, 5 of us in total" I said. "Why that? I'm sure you were popular" Mr. Afton asked. "Well no, not a lot of kids liked me. They all thought I was weird, even one of my friends thought that before we became friends" I explained. It was true, I was (and still is) a shy kid and stuttered when I talked to new people or people that scared me. "Aw, that's too bad but I'm sure that you will make many new friends here" Mr. Afton said. Soon the drinks came and Lindsey took our order and left again. I was talking with Michael about school and what to prepare for. He told me that the teachers were nice and the playground was big so that was something to look forward to. My friends back home were so sad when I said that I was moving and 5th grade was the last year of elementary school so it will be hard to fit in with these new kids. Lindsey brought out our food and we started to eat. Elizabeth was talking to Evan about homework that she doesn't want to do. I was minding my own business while eating but I felt eyes on me. When I looked up, no one was looking at me.

William POV (Back to chapter 5)

After doing some work in the office, I decided to take the kids out to a diner that we all like. I walked out and saw Elizabth, Evan, and Y/n talking to each other. "Kids! Come here!" I called out to them. They all came over to the entrance of the building. Michael said bye to his friends and walked to me. "Come on, we can go to the diner down the street" Isaid. We walked out of the Pizzaria while saying bye to Melissa and up to my purple car. When we got to the car, Y/n pulled out her walkman and started to listen to music. This time in the car, Y/n was sitting by the window while Evan sat in the middle. Y/n looked so cute while she was lost in thought while she held onto her new Bonnie plushy. 'I should put a camera in that plushy, like what I did to Evan freddy plushie. We soon pulled up to a diner called 'Norms Diner'. We got out and went into the diner. "Hello there, how many people are there?" A woman asked me. "There are 5 of us" I said. "All right, right this way" The woman said and we followed her to a table. The woman led us to a booth table and we sat down. Y/n was next to me and Michael while Elizabeth was next to him and Evan at the end. (Sitting order: William-Y/n-Michael-Elizabeth-Evan). The woman gave us menus and left us to read them over. Y/n, Elizabeth, and Evan got children menus and me and Michael got normal menus. Y/n was coloring the picture on the menu while everyone else was looking at the menu. "Y/n, what do you want?" I asked her. "Oh um, I want F/C (food choice)" she said and pointed at the picture on the menu. "Ok and Elizabeth?" I asked Elizabeth. "Mac & cheese!" Elizabeth said and went back to coloring her picture. "I want a cheeseburger" Michael said. "Evan?" I asked Evan. "Chicken strips..." Evan said. After some time a different woman came back to take our order. "Hello, I'm Lindsey and I will be your waitress today. What Can I get you guys to drink?" Linsey asked. "I will have a coke" I said. "Can I have a Dr Pepper" Michael said. "I want Lemond!" Elizabeth said. "Water..." Evan said. "I want S/C (soda choice)" Y/n said. "Alright then, I will be back soon with your drinks and will take your order then" Lindsey said and walked away.

"So Y/n, how was your town back home?" I asked her. "Oh well, it was a small one. Everyone knew each other and a lot of places were walking distance from one another" she said. "Did you have a lot of friends?" I asked. "Kinda, I had a small friend group, 5 of us in total" she said. "Why that? I'm sure you were popular" I asked. 'Well atleast I won't have to worry about people being around Y/n but how can kids not like her?' I wondered. "Well no, not a lot of kids liked me. They all thought I was weird, even one of my friends thought that before we became friends" she explained. "Aw, that's too bad but I'm sure that you will make many new friends here" I said. Soon the drinks came and Lindsey took our order and left again. Y/n was talking with Michael about school and what to prepare for. He told her that the teachers were nice and the playground was big so that was something to look forward to. Lindsey soon brought out our food and we started to eat. Elizabeth was talking to Evan about homework that she doesn't want to do. Y/n was minding my own business while eating her food. I couldn't help but watch her, my sweet baby. I guess she could sense I was watching for her so I looked away before she started to look around herself. 

_______________________________________

Y'all, I am so sorry that I haven't been posting! I will just say that I have had a lot of family problems so I haven't had time to write this. Another thing is I have been stuck on this so if you have any recommendation's on what to do next, please comment. Anyways, have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1324