kisses and cuddles

It was night time and taekook were happily cuddling while watching la la land. Taehyung was totally engrossed in the movie while Jungkook was admiring his boyfriend. He was making faces whenever the drama was unfolding on the screen. This certain vibrant hair colored boy was Jungkook's everything. The axis of his happiness. He was still getting used to being called boyfriends and the feeling was unreal. He felt like he found his everything in this person. Having him in his arms, so close, the feelings was simply ecstatic.

He couldn't hold himself and leaned in, to plant a small kiss below the elder's ear. His lips hovering over the skin longer than usual. He could feel the little goosebumps erupting on the elder's skin and he totally loved how his body responded to his touches. The ravenette got more confident, leaned further and now sucked on the skin on his neck. Biting it a bit and earning pleasurable groans from his boyfriend. He swirled his tongue on the spot to caress the irritated skin. Satisfied at how a pink blotch his actions have created. Tattooing the elder's skin under his name.

"Bambi, let me focus", the elder grumbled, weakly attempting to protest.

The younger hummed against his skin and murmured, "you do you and let me do what I want", with that he sucked another spot and left another hickey. The elder, closed his eyes in bliss and moaned at the pleasures his body was currently experiencing. Jungkook slid his hand beneath the material of his tshirt and gently caressed the soft skin. He kept kissing and leaving hickeys while his fingers committed details of the elder's sinful curves to his memory. 

The movie was anyways forgotten. Soon Taehyung turned and whispered, "Fuck the movie", and he kissed Jungkook. He threw his arms around his neck and sucked on his bottom lip. Jungkook's soft plump lips were the most beautiful thing for Taehyung and never in this lifetime he's ever gonna get bored of kissing this guy. He nipped on his lips for longer and their dark hooded eyes met. the elder whispered, "I love you, bambi", but the younger just breathed with his parted lips, too spent in the passionate kiss and the elder took the opportunity and entered his mouth. Sucking on his tongue to feel closer than he already was, if that was even possible. They kissed like it was their only source of life. Fighting for dominance. Each trying to explore the other's mouth. The younger's hands held the elder closer while the latter tugged on his black soft locks. Messing it completely. They were fully engrossed in each other. Kissing desperately and hungrily.

They didn't realise when Taehyung slid his naughty fingers inside the younger's tshirt this time and teased his beautiful skin with his sinful touches, still kissing him like a romantic maniac while the younger now had his arms on his shoulder. Giving up completely to the influence that Kim Taehyung held over his body. 

Finally when their lungs begged for oxygen, they pulled away and rested their foreheads together. A string of saliva still clinging to their swollen lips. They breathed heavily and after sometime Jungkook managed to whisper, "Tae, let me help you".

The blue hair was confused and followed the ravenette's eyes. He soon realized what he was talking about. He sighed while still having his forehead resting against his, "Its all your fault". The younger chuckled at that and retorted in seducing deep voice, "that's why I'm offering to help". 

The elder bit his lips nervously, "are you sure?"

"sure", was all Jungkook said while he adjusted their positions and now sat on his lap straddling him. Taehyung looked at this suddenly confident 'bambi' who looked at him as if he had the naughtiest ideas in his mind planned. Jungkook whispered seductively against his earlobe, "I want you, hyung"

Holy shit! That was all required for Taehyung to throw the little sanity out of the fucking window and submit to Jungkook's impulse. It was incredible how they both were aware of their powerful influence over each, used it accordingly for their amusement and to pleasure each other.