A Trap/Reveal/Preforming

The dingo dogs howled again this time along with Scooby. This made everyone smile.

Velma: How about that Scooby. You're an honorary dingo.

Scooby: Ringo? Reah!

James: Good job, Scooby.

Daphne: But what about the Hex Girls?

Shaggy started stuttering.

Shaggy: L-l-like we could just ask the vampires where they are.

They looked over to see the Wildwind vampires running towards them. Fred grabbed Daphne and Velma and threw them over his shoulders while James grabbed Shaggy and Scooby and also threw them over his shoulders. They started running across the bridge with Wildwind right behind them.

Fred: Quick over the bridge!

James: Don't worry guys, I got you!

Shaggy: As long as you got us, and they don't!

Daphne: The sun destroyed the Yowie Yahoo, why isn't it destroying Wildwind?!

Fred: Do you want to stop and ask them or keep on running?!

Daphne: No thanks!

They made it fully across the bridge.

Shaggy: We just crossed running water! The vampire shouldn't be able to follow.

But Wildwind was already across the bridge.

Shaggy: Don't those vampires read the rule book?!

A low hanging branch wacked Shaggy in the chest causing him to fall off of James' shoulder. Scooby went back and picked him up. The two started running again, they ran past Fred who was behind a boulder.

Fred: Now!

He signaled to Daniel who had a boomerang. Daniel threw the boomerang hitting a steak that was in the ground, it had a rope tied around it. The roped wrapped itself around Shaggy's ankle, he grabbed Scooby's tail pulling him up with him. The rope pulled Shaggy and Scooby up into the trees, which caused a net to drop onto Wildwind pulling them up as well. Once they were in the air, Scooby blew a raspberry towards them. Everyone gathered right underneath the trapped vampires.

Fred: Nice work Daniel.

Scooby dropped into Fred's arms. While Velma was trying to catch Shaggy, but he fell on the ground. Velma looked up to see the vampires also fall from the tree.

Shaggy: Like I thought nothing would stop those vampires!

Velma showed him a photo she took when the vampire attacked the Hex Girls.

Velma: They're not real vampires, even if they were they wouldn't have appeared on film.

Just then Jasper walked up.

Jasper: Jolly good work, you've snared the vampires.

Daniel: Now we can find out what happened to the bands.

Velma: At first, we thought the Bad Omens were behind all this. But when they disappeared, we had to searched for new suspects.

James grabbed a pal full of water and threw it on the vampires, washing their face paint off, revealing that two of the vampires were Harry and Barry, Two Skinny Dudes.

Daniel: Well, I'll be. Two Skinny Dudes. That's two vampires, who's the third?

The third vampire showed his face revealing it to be Russel.