Chapter 1: The New Professor

It was autumn once again, meaning I have to say bye bye to the summer vacation and get ready for my final year at the prestigious JJK University. I was already so done with it, just the thought of going back for another year was making me sigh in exasperation. But again, it's the last one, so I just gotta suck it up a little bit more.

As I arrive at the uni, with the new timetable and the new classes in my hand, I hear someone call to me.

???: "Ayo bestie!"

I look up and am greeted by a very cheery Nobara, coming rushing at me with her arms wide open, ready to hug the living shit outta me.

Nobara:" girl you won't belive how freaking cool the last festival was. Wish you were there"

Y/N:"Haha myeah sorry i was kinda busy breaking up with that piece of shit",i say fake laughing.

Nobara:"About damn time! Ugh i never liked Suguru anyway pfsh", she rolls her eyes at the thought of my stupid ex. "Well anyway I have tea to spill, so buckle up cause this first class I'll need your full attention " she instantly changes the subject as to not make me feel bad about my ex, which i appreciate greatly, and starts giggling like a high school girl. To which I just laughed excitedly along.

Y/N:"Bet. Can't wait to hear how much fun you and Maki had", I say teasingly while winking at her. We both started laughing wholeheartedly while heading to our first class, being happy to see eachother after so long.

We arrived to the class which had a big amphitheater. Everyone was in a good mood since we all got reunited with our friends.

Nobara:"okay i really didn't miss these classrooms.." she sighs annoyed at the sight. " let's go sit up there so we can chat without the teacher getting pissed at us", I couldn't agree more. Nobara already started climbing the stairs, but before I could follow behind her, a very handsome blonde guy catches my eye which makes me stop dead in my tracks. All I can think of is just how is it possible for someone to be that attractive. The guy seems a bit older tho, looks more like a man, a very hot and young man. He is very fit too, even with those clothes on you can just tell that he has a body to die for. He was leaning on his back against the wall next to the gigantic blackboard looking down in his phone, the perfect opportunity to stare without feeling like a creep, well not that much. After a while, as if he felt my eyes on him, he rises his head and looks at me, kinda confused, a face that was like 'um can i help you? Why you staring? Are your eyes broken?' I was so taken aback and embarrassed for staring so long, I just instantly turned back around and rushed up the stairs as fast as I could.

Nobara:"gurl you were frozen for so long i almost called 911. You good?" She asks confused.

Y/N:"hah, oh yeah totally....okay no. You see that guy over there?!" I whisper-yell at her and point at the guy that's still glued to his phone screen as subtle as i can, hyperventilating and out of breath from running up the stairs "he's like so perfect like wtf bestie?!".

Nobara:"uuu we got a new hottie this year. Go get him tiger. Bet he's like an exchange student or something. You can pull the ol' let me show around the campus card" she teases me, but little does she know I'm actually considering to do that. It would be a nice ice breaker and I might also get to know him a little bit.

Y/N:"you know what? i might",I laugh at how stupid I sound right now but before I could talk about the new guy the class has started. Everyone had already taken their seats except the blonde guy. I chuckle thinking it was kinda cute that he didn't even realize that the class is about to start and the professor could enter any minute. But that smile of mine turned into a dropping jaw as I watch him put away his phone, take out his glasses placing them on the bridge of his nose and going to stand behind the professor's desk. NO.FREAKING.WAY.