Chapter Thirteen:One Year Later

Matthew and I have been together for one year now.

I forgot to mention that he asked me out on the Fourth of July, it's our senior year now, we graduate in four monthes.

Things are pretty hectic lately.

Tessa and Harry are engaged.

God I feel like I haven't spoken to her in forever, I should probably call her.

"Hello?" She answers on the third ring.

"Hey this is Haley!" I shout int the phone probably making her deaf.

"Holy hell, I haven't talked to you in forever, how are you? I have to tell you something!"

"I am great what do you have to tell me?" I say calming down only to become hyper again.

"I'm pregnant!" She shouts and I pull the phone away from my ear.

"No way!! really?"

"Yes, We just found out yesterday, crazy thing is I'm four monthes along and we didn't even know."

"wow thats pretty crazy." I say looking at Matt, who just walked in the door.

"Hey baby." He smiles, and I point to ny phone, "oh" he mouthes and sits next to me.

"Is it tess?" he asks and I nod.

"Hey tessss!!" he drags out the "s" at the end, "Hey Matthew." She laughs and I put her on speaker.

"How are you?" Matthew asks and she tells him the story of her being pregnant, and how far along she is, and how she didn't even know she was four monthes along.

He listens the whole time, thats what I like about him, he always listens.

__________________ Next Update Coming Soon! _____________ If you liked this chapter, Vote, Comment, Fan, anything. ❤