Backstory

There was a woman. Her name was Y/N L/N. Everybody called her N/N.

She was 6'0" tall (sorry to those who are not, just role with it) 

She absolutely adored the Mega Pizzaplex and wanted to go one day.

She died in Sister Location and possessed the glitched animatronic "Lolbit". Nobody knew she died, other than the one who pushed her into the room to eventually make her meet her death.

Her ex, Jack, was the one who pushed her into the room. He used her for money and fame but when she broke up with him, it made him so angry. He kidnapped her 2 months after the breakup and threw her into a secret room in SL. He knew what the animatronics were capable of and used that to his advantage to finally get you out of the way. Jack then left and snickered as he left the building, hearing her screams and cries for help. She was then announced missing for a year, everybody worried since she was gone. Some said she died, some said she would come back.

Jack, watching the news, was amused by how much chaos was happening while she was gone. She did in fact make such a good difference on the world that if something happened to her, everybody would be worried.

She had helped so many homeless people and took care of the ill and the sick. She helped anyone and everyone once she had the chance, even if it made her late to wherever she needed to be.

Eventually, a month after her 1-year-anniversary of being announced missing, she came back. When people saw her, they grabbed out their phones and ran towards her, asking if she was okay and where she went for a year. 

What was said was that she went to a private area somewhere in the world to hide from a kidnapper. She never said who since she, in fact, wanted to make Jack's life a living hell.

When she was back, she continued what she did and continued to take care of people, even modeling for Magazines.

When she heard about the new Pizzaplex that had just been opened 6 months of her disappearance, she was overly excited. Though she still had her time taken up by her work. She vowed one day to go there and see the animatronics in person. She couldn't wait to see them.

Eventually on her 4th year of being back, she got a call from Fazbear Entertainment.

Y/N POV

"Hello?" Fazbear Entertainment said.

"Yes? Is there anything I can do for you?" you said.

"Is this Y/N L/N?"

"Why of course! Do you need help with anything"

"Yes, we were wondering if you would like to take over our company since the current boss is getting old. We don't know how much longer it would be until he passes. You would be able to scout around the Pizzaplex and get to know the animatronics there."

You were in shock from this, though you were still happy.

"Why do you want me to take over the company? I am pretty sure there are other people who would be better at it than me."

"Because, Y/N, we trust you with every ounce of our body. We also knew you have always wanted to come here so we thought this would be your chance to get to see the Plex and visit whenever you wish. You could stay inside the building as long as you please. In fact, I do believe some animatronics would be excited to meet you since you are their idol practically. Though I must inform you of a little boy named Gregory that is staying there. Freddy has grown quite fond of him and Vanessa has let Gregory stay with boss' permission. You are also extremely skilled with animatronics and robots. Your IQ seems was off the charts."

"Alright. Well, I accept the job. I wouldn't be too surprised if they are sentient considering the past ones were slowly getting more and more sentient. Especially since the last ones from SL were almost entirely sentient. I am honored to be an idol to the animatronics and I can't wait to meet them! When would I start work Mr.-" she said.

"Call me Scott. A lot of people call me phone guy considering how much I talk on the phone and because of my appearance. Though you might just want to call me Phone guy since boss' name is also Scott. Should I also call you boss? Or Y/N? Or N/N?" he said.

"Alright Mr. Phone Guy. It still doesn't answer my question but feel free to call me N/N."

"Alright, and to answer your question, you can start later today at Midnight. I will alert the animatronics that they will be meeting the new owner of the Establishment."

"Can you keep it a surprise? If some idolize me, then I would like for it to be a surprise. And just so you know, I will be staying there for a month to check up on them and maybe upgrade them a bit myself. I would also like to know if I can take them to my house occasionally to get them out of the place for a bit. If they are going to be sentient, then being in one place for too long could cause them to go insane after a while. Trust me, I have seen similar with the Sister Location animatronics. Considering they were stuck there for who knows how long before going completely insane."

"Okay, since you are now the owner you have free range to do so. It would do a great number of happiness if the animatronics stayed sane. I will let them know but I won't let them know who you are, you can introduce yourself. Anyways, I will check up on you tomorrow to see how everything is going. The Plex will be closed during that month so that you can get to know the animatronics. It will give us some time to slightly re-organize the place and maybe even add a few more things, here and there especially a room for you to sleep in if you choose to stay here."

"Great! Well I will see you tomorrow to discuss what happened. Goodnight Mr. Phone Guy"

"Goodnight"

Thank you for reading this chapter! Sorry if it was cringe or if not all the information was added that you would want. The pictures goes to the rightful owner since they aren't mine. If you want any smut or anything like that, it would probably be in another book continuing from this or something. I hope you enjoyed this. Now...ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Love you guys :D

1099 Words