Monty Time

Hello everybody and welcome to chapter 7 of Security Breach x Female Reader. Before we roll in the Recap, I wanted to say thank you to those reading this book and supporting it. I usually write the stories on inspiration so if you want a certain chapter then feel free to request it. Personally or in a comment on any chapter. Anyways, let's start!

Recap (I keep accidentally writing "Recape" instead of "Recap" :'D): You decided to go hang out with Freddy for the day but unknown to Freddy, you and Gregory had a little plan up your sleeve. You flirted with Freddy and made him so flustered he almost broke down. You also made a discovery. You told Gregory what happened and were later caught by Freddy. You all had a blast.

The story starts off a couple days later

Y/N's POV

I have been working on these updates for the past few days. Two to be exact. I called over the others and now almost everybody had their installments fully installed. I needed Monty to come over, but I haven't seen him since Monday (Three days ago) when Bonnie and Foxy had fought. I was starting to get worried about him. I mean, I haven't had the time to hang out with everybody because I have been busy. Not only do I have to make these updates, I still have to attend to other events elsewhere.

"You know what, I am going to go search for Monty. I need to check up on him to make sure he is okay and give him this update." I thought.

Time skip (1 hour)

"I looked EVERYWHERE! Where is he? Did he go back to his room? I already checked there though... Maybe?? UGH! Let's go, maybe he went into his room after I left. I'm just going to teleport, it will be quieter. Maybe even use some ventriloquism to throw my voice to see if he would run out of his room or not."

You used a form of ventriloquism and practically threw your voice. You made it sound as if you were walking to his room and that you were talking to yourself. The plan worked since you heard Monty jolt up and run to his door. The door automatically opened and he ran to a halt. He stared at you, surprised and not expecting to see you there. He thought you just walked in.

You were standing with your arms crossed, one eyebrow raised, whilst tapping your foot onto the ground. You looked as though you were waiting for a response.

"U-Uhm hey N/N." Monty nervously said.

"Ahem. Don't 'N/N' Me Montgomery." You said angrily.

"Oh shit. I must have really pissed her off for her to say my first name instead of Monty" Monty thought, sweating.

"Where were you, huh? Why were you avoiding me?! Do you REALIZE how worried I was? How worried your friends were?" You scolded him.

"I-I am sorry, I have been thinking. I didn't mean to worry you and the others."

"What were you thinking about that made you avoid me?"

"I-I uhhh..." he said, growing more nervous. "I feel like you would get angry or mad for what my thoughts are so I won't say."

"Whatever it is, I will listen. Even if it makes me mad I am still willing to listen. Just please *sigh* tell me what's wrong. Is anybody bothering you?" you ask.

"No. Nobody is bothering me. But, if you must know it-" He turned to you and saw you giving him puppy eyes. He groaned.

"Ugh! Fine fine! I will tell you... just... stop making that face." He says. You fist-bumped the air in accomplishment. "Yes!" you thought.

"I have been thinking about past events. I keep having these... nightmares... of when I was forced to decommission Bonnie. I also am getting nightmares straight after about you dying." He explained. You froze and went silent.