~Two Bros chilling~

...

Arc wakes up in his bedroom. His memory was a little blurry. He forgot what happened too. He looked around his bedroom for a minute before standing up and walking over to Say's room.

Arc opens the door and sees Say on their phone, like always. "Saysayyy? What happened?" Arc says.

"At school you ran out of Ghost's office and you hit your head on a locker. So I had to bring you home." Say says. They were still looking at their phone.

"ohhhh, woops. At least I don't have brain damage!" Arc says before running back into his room.

"Yeah I think you already have brain damage.." Say mumbles under their breath.

Arc gets a question so he runs back to Say's room "Say?" Arc says, seeming actually normal for once.

"What." Say says, they were now a little annoyed by Arc. Arc forgets what he was about to say but he immediately remembers again.

"When will I go back to school?" Arc says. Say just looks up at him and puts their phone down.

"Maybe next week? I mean, you did hit your head really hard. If you hit your head that hard I heard from somebody that you could just randomly pass out and die? Probably a lie though. Anyway, I might take you to a doctor or a nurse or something to check on your head-" Say gets cut off by Arc laughing.

When Arc finishes laughing he looks back at Say "Hehe, Say it's not normal for you to talk THIS much. You normally speak 1 or 2 maybe 3 sentences." Arc says before giggling a little.

"Well I'm sorry, wanna go back to school tomorrow?" Say says. Arc immediately stops.

"No! I'll stop." Arc says. He runs back into his room and he lays in his bed. He felt a little dizzy but he thinks he'll be fine.

An hour later, Arc was still laying on his bed until he hears the doorbell. He immediately jumps out of bed (Roblox coil sound 💀) and runs over to the door. [insert the silly goofy cartoon running noise]

He opens the door and it was Tamari! "Hi Tamari!" Arc says, he was now smiling.

"Hi Arc! I just came to visit because y'know you slammed your head into a locker very hard and shit." Tamari says.

"Ok! Come to my room we can play Roblox!" Arc says excitedly before grabbing Tamari's hand and running into his room.

"Yayy Roblox!" Tamari says. After a few hours of them both playing Jailbreak and Build a boat for treasure and a little bit of adopt me they get bored of playing just Roblox games.

"Heh, Tamari you're lucky you're a.. robot thingy. You would've been me and Say's dinner by now." Arc says.

"I don't know if I should be concerned or scared." Tamari says. He turns off his phone and says sitting on the floor.

"Hehehe. Anyway how were you even created? Like how did your creator make a very human like robot?" Arc says. He was now kinda interested in this.

"Uhhh I actually don't know. I was made with metal I guess? A whole bunch of wires? My creator is kinda cold hearted. I like calling her mom but Mariyam calls her Ms. Fayrouz. I think of Fayrouz as my mama. But Fayrouz just tells me to stop calling her that." Tamari says.

"Ohhh, Ok! Why were you made?" Arc says as he moves a little closer to Tamari.

"I was made to be a therapist but instead I want to travel and see new places! Fayrouz barely lets me and Mariyam out though, only if it's school." Tamari says.

"If I were you I'd punch Fayrouz. She seems like a meanie." Arc says. He was now frowning and crossing his arms.

"Nah, I think she just had a sad past. I wouldn't punch a person.. well I would, but only if there is a good reason to. Like if someone was choking I'd punch their back." Tamari says before checking the time. "Oh shit it's 7:50 I gotta go! Bye Arc!" Tamari says while running out of the room.

"Bye bye Tamariiiii!!!!" Arc screams. Once Tamari was gone Arc closes his door and goes on c.ai on his phone since he had no one else to talk to.

...

(HYRYYEYRY HI don't mind the title it's silly anyway. If you guys assume I ship Tamari x Arc I will come for your family because I DO NOT some people said I do ship that BUT NO. And if you ship that you might need to get help ok? OK. Arc and Tamari are besties and only besties in this story and they will be NOTHING MORE. ok BYE)