~CAKE~

...

Arc was walking around on the sidewalk bored. He has nothing to do. He felt like causing chaos but he was too lazy. He walks into a random building he could find, which happens to be a bakery.

He walks inside and just sits down. The smell of cake kinda disgusted him. He bangs his head on he table and stays like that for a while until a person with white hair and a black streak tapped his shoulder.

"Hellooo? Are you alright? Aren't you that crazy kid from school?".. Arc turns around and sees one of his acquaintances, Cakey.

"oHhhhh Hi Cakey!! HOW ARE YOU!" :) Arc gets up and puts his hands on Cakey's shoulders and jumps up and down. [You know what to do]

"Well, I'm doing great! Why are you here if you're not eating anything hm?" Cakey says while getting Arc's hands off her shoulders.

"I'm bored as FUCK. I just saw a
The strange mirror breaking man. I forgot his name already Hhahe." Arc says while sitting back down.

Cakey's eyes widen and she sits in front of Arc. "Christopher!?" Cakey says in shock. "Oh yeah that was his name." Arc says before giggling a little.

"Oh God what did he do to you? Did he try to kill you??? Did you get hurt??????" Cakey was clearly very worried about Arc, even though they barely know each other.

"He basically kidnapped me LOL." Arc sitd back down and Cakey sits in front of him.

"That guy is so rude sometimes." >: Cakey croses her arms in disappointment. Arc is confused now.

"HMmmm do you know him?" Arc says out of curiosity. Cakey giggles a tiny bit.

"Yeah I know him. Me, him, and his sister hang out a lot. We're best freinds." Cakey says. Arc was just biting his nails while listening.

"He has a sister? Ok.... ew why is the smell of cake so disgusting.." Arc pinches his nose.

"Huh? You don't like cake? Cake is delicious in my opinion." Cakey says before laughing a little. "I have no problem with your opinion though.."

"Hehe, my opinion is correct!! Yippee!" Arc says before giggling.

"Well.. whatever you say buddy." Cakey nervously laughs. Arc notices she looks a little nauseous.

"U ok broski???" Arc is kinda concerned but still happy. Cakey just nods.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom..." Cakey immediately runs into the women's bathroom of the bakery. Arc is confused now. He just sits and waits until Cakey comes back.

After 5 minutes Cakey comes back but she looks sick. She sits down and rests her head on the table.

"Hello again!" :) Arc giggles again and taps his fingers on the table.

"Hey.. uh.. I should leave now.. I'm not feeling so good.." Cakey stands up and runs out of the bakery.

"Ok bye bye!!" Arc says before sitting in silence awkwardly. He stands up and also goes home since he's pretty bored again. He runs into Say's room.

"SAYYYY!!!!" Arc screams into Say's room. Say was on their bed of course on their phone using social media.

"What!?" Say seems annoyed by Arc's actions. They turn their phone off.

"Uuuhhhhh idk I'm bored." Arc runs out of Say's room and he goes into his own room and texts Tamari for 5 hours straight.

...

(AAAAAAAHH THIS SUCKS! Sorry for not making a chapter in so long I'm busy with school, taking care of my Mariyam plush, drawing art, and other shit AAA Someone asked me to make a chapter with Appetite of A People Pleaser (Cakey) so there. I didn't really know what to do for this chapter 😭 I hope you liked it BYEE!)