PT5

"WAKE UP!" A voice yells, scaring me awake. "HOLY FUCK" I yell sitting up. Axl laughs "I swear to God, if you do that one more damn time I will drown you in a fucking bathtub." I tell him. "Okay well wake up. Why are you on the floor?" Axl asks. I look around and shrug. I stand up to wake Duff up and I notice Duff isn't in bed. "What the fuck?" I say. I look around the hotel and find him passed out in the kitchen in his boxers. I have no idea what happened after we went to bed but it is interesting. "Duff wake up" I say shaking him. "Noo" He whines. "Duffy wake up!" I say giggling. Instead of getting up Duff wraps his arms around my waist. Then he flips us over and lays his head on my chest.

   "Duff..." I say still giggling. He still doesn't get up but he kisses all down my neck. "Duff we have a guest..." I tell him and he immediately stops kissing me. "What?" He asks "Axl's here and he heard everything" I say quietly. Duff immediately gets up then looks around confused. "How the hell did I get in here?" He asks "you tell me. I woke up on the floor" I say smiling. I stand up and stretch. I put on a shirt, then me and Duff brush our teeth, and our hair. Then, we pack the little stuff we had out and go down to the lobby. Me and Duff get in the bus and wait for the others. "Duff! Do you think we could hit a gas station before were stuck in here?" I ask "do you want me to ask?" Duff asks and I nod my head. He stands up and walks to the driver.

    I waited  there patiently Then Duff came back smiling. "We can go" He says sitting down next to me. The others get on the bus loudly and sit down. "Guys were going to a gas station to get snacks!" I say excitedly. Steven smiles big "YAY!" He shouts. We all sit around and wait to get to the gas station. After a few minutes, or according to Steven a lifetime, we get there.  Steven runs into the gas station while the rest of us walk. Me and Duff stay together. We walk around and Duff finds chips and I find some chocolate. Then, in the back of the store was a  Slushee machine. I gasp "oh my god" I say walking up to it with a big smile on my face. "what is this?" Duff asks "you haven't tried this?" I ask shocked.

    "no" he says "will you get one with me?" I ask. He nods his head and I get a small cup with a lid and fill it with the cherry flavor. Duff's Slushee was blue and also in a small cup. We pay and go back to the bus were the others were waiting for us. We sit down and Duff tries the Slushee. "It's really good" He says. "Good!" I say happily. We sit there drinking it for a bit while talking. I stand up to stretch and put my Slushee in the mini fridge. I walked back to Duff and he looks at me smirking. I walk in front of him and sit on his lap while Izzy supervises us. Because apparently we aren't trusted. I kiss Duff softly. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I except Duff's ask for entrance.

   Duff slides his hands from my thighs to my hips. He tries to move them on his hips but I make sure he doesn't. After a few minutes I get off Duff and lay down. Apparently Duff still wants my lovin so he lays between my legs  and rests his head on my boobs. "How about you take this off..." Duff whispers while pulling of my T shirt. I had no time to say anything before all the guys started whistling. "Yeah Duff strip her!" Axl says. I look over at Izzy who's keeping a very close eye on us. Duff's hands move down to my hips then, he starts sliding my shorts off. I gasp softly and stop his hands. He looks at we with puppy dog eyes and I shake my head no. With that, he sits up and looks out the window.

    I put my shirt back on and light a cigarette. Then, I try to open the window but it doesn't move. "Can you help me?" I ask Duff who Ignores me. I bring my hand up to his nose and pinch it. He grabs my hand and pulls it away so he could breathe. "Open the damn window" I say with a straight face. He looks at me for a few seconds then opens it. "why do you need it open?" He asks "I like the breeze" I say then, make eye contact with him. "Kiss her" Steven says just above a whisper. Duff shrugs then kisses me roughly leaning me back on the couch. "Whoo!" Axl says.  I hold my cigarette out the window while I make out with Duff and grab his hair. He pulls away and kisses all down my neck to my boobs.