pt 14

Duff takes me back to my room. "You're a brat, y'know that?" He asks in a low voice, laying me down on the bed. "Don't call me that." I say, somewhat annoyed. "Oh? Don't call you that? Alright, I won't call you that anymore, Veena." Duff says in a cocky tone. My jaw drops slightly. "Excuse me? Don't ever call me that either." I cross my arms. "You better fix that attitude before I fix it for you." Duff points a finger at me. I smack his hand away from my face. Duff lays me on my stomach on the bed, ass in the air. He smacks my ass, making a little squeal come from my lips. He hikes my shirt off and takes his boxers off. He thrusts into me, not giving me any time to get ready for it. Immediately, Duff pumps in and out of me quickly.

     I let out a moan. Duff grabs my hips tightly, leaving a bit of red. "You're such a brat, Y/n.." he grunts. "Sh-shut up." I stutter out. Gosh, this hasn't happened to me before. Usually I don't stutter, my cheeks flush. I sound so stupid. "Look at you, stuttering. You look so good with your ass in the air like this.." he groans, thrusting harder. I let out a moan. It felt like Duff was using me for his own pleasure at this moment, but I wasn't too mad about it. "You dirty slut, you deserve to be treated like this. I bet you like it, don't you?" I couldn't answer. Duff was thrusting into me so hard it was difficult to breathe. I felt a familiar knot in my stomach. Abruptly, Duff pulls out and cums on my lower back.

     I didn't get to finish and I was upset about that. Duff cleans up and I collapse on the bed. I groan, annoyed. Duff lays next to me, his boxers back on. "Don't talk to me like that again, y/n. I didn't like it." Duff says. Gosh, he sounded like an asshole. I roll over onto my back. I slowly inch a hand down, the ache between my legs was unbearable. Duff grabs my wrist and pulls it away. He spreads my legs and puts them up on his shoulders. Duff kisses my clit, running his tongue across it teasingly. I weave my fingers into his hair, moaning softly. Duff pumps two fingers into me, already pumping quick. I tug his hair a little bit, moaning. Duff sucks my clit and squeezes my thighs, humming softly.

     His hum sent vibrations through my clit, I moan. "Duff.." I pull his hair a little. "J-just like that.. don't stop.." I sound so stupid. I was a moaning, stuttering, sweating mess. The knot comes back, tighter than before. My back begins to arch, my breathing much heavier than before. Duff pulls his fingers out and pushes his tongue in, sending me over the edge. "Oh my god!" I moan out, squeezing his head a little with my thighs. Duff rubs my thighs to loosen them and it works. My legs were shaking and my fingers were still in Duff's hair. Duff cleans me up and I put on my bra and panties. Duff lays next to me. I roll over onto my stomach in his arms, resting my head on his chest. He wraps the blanket around us and we fall asleep.

   I love Duff so much. I wake up to soft kisses on my face. I giggle softly and wrap my arms around Duff's shoulders. I open my eyes, looking up at him with love. I kiss him softly. "you're so beautiful, y/n.." he gives he a quick soft kiss. I smile. "You're so cute." I giggle, pinching his cheeks. "Ah, don't pinch me!" He pulls his face  away rubbing his cheeks. I giggle and kiss him. He smiles and runs his fingers through my hair. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. "oh!" I say surprised, then giggle. "I love the way you look.. your so pretty.." Duff smiles, running his fingers through my hair. I smile "you're so sweet, Duff." I run my fingers through his hair.

    "And your so beautiful, you have no idea.." he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. "I can't believe someone as pretty as you loves me. You're way out of my league, y/n.." he kisses me softly. I hold his face, looking into his eyes passionately. He looks back at me with love in his eyes. "I want you so bad right now.." gosh, what a switch! I giggle "goodness, that was a quick switch." I say with a smile on my face. "I'm sorry, I just can't help myself around you.." he places a soft kiss on my forehead. "You drive me crazy.." Duff says. I smile "you're so sweet." I kiss his cheek. He embraces me tightly, kissing my jawline sweetly. "I'm all yours, baby.." He says between kisses.

   "You can do anything you'd like to me.." He says, flipping us over so I'm on top. He looked so helpless under me. "I like it when you're in charge, baby.." he looks into my eyes. His eyes were very lustful, and sexy. "Gosh Duff, your driving me crazy.." I smile.
"Good, that's my intention.." Duff says with a smirk. He runs his hands down my body. "I want you.." He says, kissing my neck. Duff places his hands on my hips rocking them on his. He runs his hands up and down my hips, squeezing them gently. His heavy breathing, touches, and soft moaning turns me on so much. "God, I love you Y/n.." Duff says between pants. I run my hands down his chest. He moans softly, biting his lip.

   "You're so sexy like this, Duff.." I say, looking down at him. He looks so good beneath me. "You're so stunning.." Duff almost moans. He runs a hand up my leg slowly. His calloused hand on my soft thigh felt so good. He moves his hand up my thigh, his rough hand feels so nice on my soft skin. He leans his head back, admitting a few moans. He leans forward and places a passionate kiss on my lips. Gosh, this guy has an amazing effect on me.. I can feel his body heat against mine, and the sensation is incredible. He pulls me closer to him, pressing our bodies together tightly. "You're so beautiful.." He says, making his way down my neck. His hands slowly run up and down my body.

   I let out a small hum and lean my head back. As I lean my head back he kisses my neck gently, moving his hands higher and higher. He lets out a small moan. "You're so gorgeous.." He says softly as he kisses my neck again. I move my hips on his, slowly rocking back and forth. He groans softly as I rock my hips back and forth. "God.. you feel so good.." he says, voice dripping with passion. He runs his hands up my body slowly. I feel every inch of his dick against me, making me feel incredible. Duff moans softly and says between pants: "god, your so beautiful.." he moans softly. I look down at him under me and run my hands up his chest. He stares up at me with lust and love in his eyes.

   Abruptly the door opens, Axl and Slash walk in. "Oh shit." Duff mutters and covers me up with the blanket, but that doesn't mean he stops touching me. "What the hell is happening in here?" Axl says with a teasing smirk. I groan "Will you just go away?" I ask annoyed. "No way, we heard moans." Axl says leaning against the wall with a smirk. Slash nods, looking at us with a smirk. "You two look awful sweaty.." He giggles. "Will you guys go away?" I ask. Duffs hands run up my thighs. "No way, we heard something fun goin' on in here." Slash giggles. "Yeah, we wanna join the fun." Axl says with a cocky smirk. "Axl, shut up." I roll my eyes. Slash laughs, fixing his hair in the mirror on my wall. "we don't wanna miss the action." Axl says, taunting us. Axl and Slash giggle like teenage girls.

     " It sure does Look like someone is getting into some action.." Slash says. "Yeah, we want in." Axl giggles. "Will you guys just go away? You guys are so annoying." I say in a rude tone. "C'mon, why don't you let us join in?" Axl says jokingly. Slash laughs, turning back to us. "We just want to have some fun." He says teasingly. "Why don't you guys go have fun in your own bedrooms?" I ask, annoyed with their joking around. "Who said we already haven't?" Axl says with a smirk. "We already did, now we want something else." Slash laughs, teasing us. Their so annoying. I reach over to the floor, grabbing my shirt and putting it on. Axl laughs, watching me put my shirt on. "So, are you guys done?" He asks with a teasing smirk.

    Slash nods, looking at Axl. "Yeah, I think their done, man." He adds, smirking with his hands in his pockets. "Just leave." I say, annoyed. "You guys are so annoying sometimes." Duff says. "Maybe if you just let us join in, you wouldn't find us annoying." Axl says smirking. Slash laughs. "Yeah, we don't have to do anything, just let us watch." He says, taunting us. "Will you guys just leave?" I ask, annoyed. "Okay, okay.. we'll leave.." Axl opens the door and both of them leave. "God, their so nosey." I say, rolling over onto my back. Duff rests his head on my breasts, wrapping his arms around me. "They really need to learn how to knock." He says, kissing my breasts. He cuddles closer to me, burying his face in my breasts.

   "Wanna try again?" He sits up, voice dripping with passion. I shrug. "I don't know. Aren't you hungry?" I ask. Duff smirks. "Hungry for you, babe." I giggle. "No Duff, I mean for food." He laughs and nods. "Yeah, let's find some food." He kisses me softly.

   |I'm not totally sure what I want to do with this story, and honest this chapter was all smut.. going to school got better and this week it got worse. It's real stressful cause I have more state testing next week. But for the most part I'm getting better (knock on wood). I know you don't really care but it feels nice to update at least someone else on how I feel, and how I'm doing. This chapter sucks ass and I'm making another Duff Mckagan story. If you wanna check that out soon go right on ahead. I'm not too sure what the story will be called just yet.. I'll decide soon. Thank you for reading, I love you all so much|