worried

You and Enid decided to go on a walk in the woods bc why not "wednesday I'm going on a walk I will be back later" you tell wednesday your plans she did not look at you she decided just to keep typing and adding to her novel you met enid outside her dorm since you moved in with wednesday when Enid moved into Yokos you first moved in with your girlfriend wednesday because you were with yoko but you had to move to Wednesdays dorm because Enid wanted to move in. Soon it was getting dark and wednesday quit typing for a minute and started to worry because it's been a couple of hours.wednesday went to Yokos room "Yoko were y/n""I don't know were your little introvert is" wednesday left mad after hearing her call you that but then remembered you said you were going on a walk. She walked outside and looked around she walked around to look for Enid.if she found Enid she found you.she walked around in the woods worried.she found Enid but not you."Enid where's y/n""she's right here" you were bent down picking flowers making a bouquet "where were you for so long "I was with Enid""doing what""talking and looking at flowers""for 2 hours?""really it's been that long?" You and enid walk back to your separate dorms.when you get back to your dorm wednesday glares at you"what""don't do that EVER again""ok" you changed into diffrent clothes.and wednesday did the same.you brushed your teeth and hair and crawled into bed.wednesday crawled into your bed instead of hers."wednesday why are you in my bed""because I felt like it""did you miss me?""absolutely not".she was big spoon while you were little spoon."goodnight wednesday""goodnight y/n".

THE END OMG I HOPE YOU LIEK IT IM FINALLY WRIGHTING AGAIN

WORD COUNT:320