Goldzo is back!

Bonnie's Point Of View
_______________________
"I got it!" I hear Mike yell. We all turn our heads to Mike with a beer bottle. I noticed that Freddy became angry. "What's a beer bottle like that doing in a KIDS ENTERTAINMENT restaurant?!" Mike sighed and answered, "I just grabbed this from my car! Don't get your panties all up in a twist!" We all giggled from Mike's smart-remark except for Freddy of course, who just rolled his eyes.
We all positioned ourselves in a circle and Mike placed the bottle in the middle. I, of course, moved very slowly and carefully because of the cutie inside. I don't want him getting hurt! "Okay, who's first?" Mike asked. We ask looked to one another before Chica answered. "I'll go!" We watched as she reached for the bottle and spun it. It became
Slower...
Slower...
Slower...
Until it stopped on Foxy. He of course grinned as Chica crawled over to him and they kissed. Ew. The rest of us silently gagged as Chica went back to her spot. It was Foxy's turn next and he spun the bottle. It became
Slower..
Slower..
Slower..
Until it landed on Mike. Wait WHAT?! OMG! YES!
"Kiss-Kiss-Kiss!" We chanted as Foxy crawled over to an obviously blushing Mike. I'm not going to describe it, but, they kissed. An animotronic and a human... Kissed. Okay then, Skrew logics here!
It was finally Freddy's turn and he spun the bottle. It became
Slower...
Slower...
Slower...
Until it stopped on me. Wait, WHAT!!! HELL NO! NOT HAPPING! NOPE. I covered my face with my paws as Freddy scratched the back of his head while blushing. "You know, this IS interesting~" Mike said. Chica and Foxy nodded and waited for... IT...to happen. Freddy crawled over to me but I had myself all sorts of covered.
"Nononononononono..." I kept on saying. The rest, exept for Freddy, actually chanted, "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!" In the backround. "Bonnie, we have to do this. We decided to play and we're going to play fair!" Freddy said as he struggled to remove my arms from my face. "NO! I'M PASSING ON THIS ONE! SKREW Y'ALL!" Somehow, Freddy pushed me down and got on top of me. He then managed to pry one arm off but was still struggling with the other. Of course, the others were filming this and giggling. Wait, FLUFFY!! IN MY STOMACH!!! I immediately pushed Freddy off with force that I didn't even know I had! He fell down and I stood up carefully. "No... I can't.." I said as I walked into the 'Parts and Service' room and slammed the door, locking it as well. It's not that I didn't want to kiss Freddy, it's just that... Fluffy is inside my stomach and Freddy was literally sitting on it. Oh I hope he's okay!
I opened my stomach and the fluff popped his little head out. "Haii!" I smiled and pulled it out, putting it on my lap. The fluff giggled and played with it's over-sized bow as I petted it. I then thought of something...
"Hey, where's your big brother, Goldzo?" The fluff looked up and said, "Mi Big Broter went som were real quick. He say he be back."
(My big brother went somewhere really quick. He said he'll be back)
I sighed and continued petting the poor thing. That's when I felt a gush of air behind me. I turned around to find Goldzo floating in air. I gasped and the fluff immediately stood up. "Big broter!" It yelled. Goldzo smiled warmly and opened his arms out. The fluff jumped and landed in his brother's arms. This is so cute. Did I mention this was cute?
I stood up and Goldzo floated to me. "Where have you been?? It's been a while since we played Solitaire!" Goldzo chuckled and answered, "I went off to handle some business.." I crossed my arms and sighed. "And you never told me about your little brother!" Goldzo sat on the metal table and looked down to his little brother. "I wanted to keep it a secret. I didn't want the rest to know since they hate me so much. I know you don't but still.. It was for my brother's safety" I looked to the side. Wow. I'm so selfish aren't I?! Jeez I'm stupid. Oh, the hang hates him so much because he keeps scaring the kids when he appears out of nowhere. Yeah I know, lame excuse to hate someone. I am to smart to hate Goldzo! He can't help that he looks this way! He wants to make kids happy too! But then, Freddy said that it's better if he stays away. Jerks..
Goldzo looked up and asked, "So, how did you discover him anyway?"
I blinked and replied, "Well, I caught him looking at me when I was on stage and followed him in here. I saw him in the wire box and well.. We met-" "Mister Bunny is very nice! I want him to be papa! And big broter to be mama!" Me and Goldzo blushed madly and looked at each other. "U-uh fluff, you see...that can't happen! We are both boys and-" "Just because you are both boys doesn't mean it won't work!" We both looked at the fluff, shocked. It sounded mature than with its cute little accent. I guess he's serious..
"Okay, fine little bro! We'll do it" I shot a glare at Goldzo but he just winked in response. Ohhhh... That's when Mike knocked on the door.