tenko. (prologue part 1.)

You remember being thrown onto the streets for having a weak quirk. The locals found you and tossed you into a orphanage. You lashed out at everything and everyone. You hated the world for what it did to you. No one wanted to adopt you because of your off-putting appearance. Your hair was in a wild Mohawk. It just grew that way. Coupled with your ever present scowl parents were hesitant to adopt you. One day when you were running away you came across a boy struggling with a man trying to take whatever he had.

 One day when you were running away you came across a boy struggling with a man trying to take whatever he had

Your instincts told you to attack with an open palm but that didn't make sense. Regardless you did as your instincts commanded. You ran at the man and swiped at his midsection. A second later he was sent into a wall beaten pretty badly. But he got back up.

(A/N this is how I think Quirks work. Your instincts tell you to do a specific action to activate your quirk. How else would someone know they have a quirk or how to even use it.)

???: stupid kid. I'll kill you for that.

Your instincts told you to strike the air with an open palm. So you did.

A paw shape was shot at light speed killing the guy. You run over to the kid and pick him up. His hand touches your shoulder and the skin starts to peel away. You wince in pain. You shrug his hand off.

???: thanks.
Y/N: don't mention it.

You bring him to the orphanage. The caretakers saw the two of you and quickly brought you in and bandaged you then you were scolded and smacked on the wrist with a ruler then sent to bed without dinner. They registered the boy as an orphan. You were in the room kids go to sleep plotting another escape when the boy came in.

???: thanks again.
Y/N: no problem.
???: tenko.
Y/N: huh?
Tenko: my name is tenko.
Y/N: Y/N.

For the next few months you and tenko got into all kinds of trouble. No one would adopt either of you. One day you made a group for people like you and tenko. You called yourselves the misfits. You both have started wearing gloves to keep your Quirks from activating when you didn't want them to. You both experimented with your Quirks. Tenko found out he needed all five fingers to touch something to use his quirk that he dubbed decay. You found out your Paws could repel anything and everything. You've also found out your body was immune to physical attacks. Swords, bullets, punches and other things had no effect. You decided not to run away after tenko came into your life. You decided that you'd take life head on with tenko by your side.