» 𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 7

𝑨/𝒏: 𝑯𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚_𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒙 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝑻𝒐 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!!

_________________________________________________

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"What are you spacing out for?" Ryusei asked, taking me by surprise when he suddenly appeared behind me—almost giving me a heart attack. 

"I wasn't!" I shouted as my ears and cheeks heated up as I tried to look away. Ryusei chuckled and squished my cheeks with a grin on his face.

"What's bothering you?" Ryusei asked me again as he let out a hum, waiting for my answer as I remembered what had happened last night as soon as I got home.

_____✩_____

"Welcome back, Y/n. How was school?" My Mom asked me as soon as I got inside the house with a smile on her face. I put my bag down by the doorway just so I could remove my shoes. While I was doing that, I asked.

"Mom, Do you know someone named Ryusei?" My question certainly caught her off guard that she dropped the folded clothes on her hand, her words started to stutter lookin' a little annoyed as she picked up the clothes on the floor.

"N-no, and it is best if you s-stay aw-ay from him."  at least that was what I understood from her words. It was a little strange that she reacted that way and even knew it was a he. I mean yes, it is a male name 'but still...her reaction.' I thought as I stared at her while picking up the clothes and suddenly looked at me with concern "Why do you ask? Does that person study at your school?" My Mom asked while staring at me. I smiled at her nervously and answered.

"No, I just heard that name from a guy from a different school that I came across the street." I lied as My Mom sighed in relief from what I said. I chuckled nervously and brought my bag as I headed upstairs to my room.

"Come downstairs once you're done changing, and help me prepare dinner."  She told me as I nodded in response.

_____★_____

'Does that mean, My Mom knows Ryusei? Or did I meet him from way back before this?' I asked myself through my head as I stared at Ryusei, who was waiting for me to answer. I was about to ask him, but when he got excited, I let out a sigh... "Nevermind," I said as he groaned and started pouting while pursuing me to tell him 'It's just impossible. I could've atleast remembered him even a little, besides... I hate him.'

"Just tell me already, Y/n" He told me as I looked away flat, ignoring him. Lucky me, the school bell rang. Ryusei then narrowed his eyes on me as he got out of the classroom and headed to the next classroom. As soon as the door was closed, I sighed in relief and looked out in the window staring at the sky.

'I'm really confused. Why can't I remember him anywhere!?' I thought as I started to get stressed from the confusion and ended up messing up my hair. The teacher had finally stepped foot inside the classroom after chattering with a co-teacher at the door.

"Alright, bring out your textbook and open it to page 53."

𝗥𝘆𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Something's bothering Y/n. Hopefully, he hasn't remembered anything yet." I thought out loud as I headed to the rooftop to skip classes again. When I bumped into Baji on the stairs, I tried to escape by walking away, pretending that I wouldn't go to the rooftop while whistling.

"Skipping again, huh?"

"I wasn't." I clicked my tongue as I looked down on the floor. Baji then placed his hand on my shoulder and sighed.

"If you want her parents to approve of you, you should atleast have decent grades," He said, trying to hold off his laughter as I shoved his hand away from me. "I'm serious, Ryusei." He said before walking inside our classroom. I scratched the back of my head and clicked my tongue as I head inside to my class again, only to see Baji standing by the door with a smirk on his face and placed his arms on my shoulder, and started laughing as I clicked my tongue.

'Keep it cool, Ryusei. Remember... this is for Y/n.'

____________

As soon as class was over, I headed straight outside the classroom and groaned.

"Where ya headed to, Ryusei?" Baji nudged me with his shoulder, walking alongside me through the hallway, following me.
"To Y/n"
"Do you know where she is?" He asked me as I stopped walking and started thinking about where could Y/n be right now because I knew she wouldn't sit tight inside the classroom knowing that she was incredibly awkward towards other people she just met. "You don't know, do you?" I clicked my tongue as I started walking away, ignoring what he asked me. Baji then hit my back and started laughing.

"Why are you following me?" I asked him with narrowed eyes as he started to have a smug look on his face and take a breather.

"Unlike you, I started out good with Y/n. She's comfortable around me, just like before." He bragged as I walked even faster to leave him behind to look for Y/n. "Hey!" He called out for me to slow down, but I ignored him and continued to walk away.

Me and Baji split up to look for Y/n, he went upstairs to check the rooftop and I went around the school grounds if she was in the garden. Indeed, she was. Lying down beneath the tree, sleeping soundly while holding a small flower in her hand.

"You're always so defenseless..." I muttered as I moved a strand of hair on her face and smiled. The air came in our direction, making the leaves pass her, and the sun rays touched her skin, lighting up the surroundings... just making it more beautiful.

'I really love you.'

T O   B E   C O N T I N U E D . . .