Catastrophe

Song:A Thousand Years:Christina Perry

Haleigh got home from Ella & Emma's later than she expected.The dance they must learn is impossible.Jetés, pliés, turn sets-they did it all, but it was still too complicated!

Once she was home, Haleigh took off her pointe shoes-before her feet fell off.

She noticed her mom wasn't perky as usual, so Haleigh knew something was wrong."Haleigh, Vanessa was in a crash.She was hit by a drunk driver .Sadie was with her.Sadie made it, but Vanessa didn't.She always felt she rather die than little Sadie be hurt."

The tears took place in Haleigh's eyes, and let them fall relentlessly as she wondered what-& why-this had to happen.She lost her father, little Joseph before he was even born, nana, and now Vanessa?This was too much.She ran up to Vanessa's room to make sure her mom didn't pull the world's worst prank.But no Vanessa.No laughter from Sadie as Vanessa played with her, no bawling as Vanessa thought of how Devon left her for a richer, beautiful girl.No Vanessa.

Haleigh pondered on the idea of never seeing her sister again.She helped her with homework, & when they couldn't afford food, Vanessa gave all of her money to buy something.She told Haleigh about Jack, and how wonderful he had been.But now her melodic voice was banished from her ears.

                       Forever.