Character Introduction + Explanation

Hey guys, just wanted to say that all the characters in this story are mine

I needed to take a break from writing about fandoms, don't think I'm gonna stop writing chapters for them because that's definitely not what I'm doing, I'm still working on chapters for them So please stay in touch with those stories.

---------------------------------

Character Introduction

⚠️All Art is mine, that's my Instagram handle ⚠️

This is Valen Andrei, he is the vampire in the story

Everything about him will be explained soon

---------------------------------

This beautiful girl is Irenia Mae, she is our protagonist and the main Character

Everything about her will be explained soon.

---------------------------------

-Side characters-

Irenia's Grandmother (Aurora Rosary-Valentine)

Irenia's Friend (Aria bulkem)

---------------------------------

World Explanation

In this world; Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, and humans (+All Fantasy creatures) co-exist together, this story is manly centered around these Fantasy Creatures; Vampires, witches, and Werewolves.

Vampires don't get along with any creature due to their violent nature of killing for blood, their biggest enemy are werewolfs due to their natural personalities.

Werewolves are more likely to live in the village with humans and are more friendly with other creatures, although there are some who have decided to make their own pack and give against the laws of Werewolves (they mostly reside in the forest)

Witches are just like regular humans but they were just born with magic (or just studied magic). Witches aren't liked among others, due to thinking they only use dark magic, they will burn you alive if they find you using magic.

--

The setting of the story is a village surrounded by a vast forest.
There is a castle far back in the forest which was home to a king and Queen and their son, there was a attack casted by vampires and everyone in the castle was killed and slaughtered, leaving the castle abandoned for thousands of years.

This leads up to our main character, Irenia, finding the castle and Mistakenly venturing inside after being chased by wolves.

That is all I'm gonna say since you'll get chapters explaining everything eventually!

---------------------------------

Extra Information

'Thinking'

"Talking"

(Breaking the 4th wall)

----------------------------------

If there are any mistakes, please be free to tell me because I will fix them right away!

The chapters get longer as time goes on

Enjoy the story 💕