Chapter 1

Venturing far from home

Nobodys POV

Irenia's grandmother took the responsibility to take care of Irenia and keep her out of danger due to her parents dying when she was 13
So when she heard that Irenia wanted to go out and find a cure to make her healthy again, she was completely against it and said no everytime Irenia brought it up,
But as time went by, her sickness was spreading closer to her heart and she could barley move without her cane.

"Nana, please let me get the cure, I cant stand seeing you like this for much longer." Irenia said while holding her grandmother's hand in her own, trying to hold in her tears.
"But You know how dangerous it is out there, Irenia." Her grandmother protested "I know, but that's why you made me study magic, so I'd be able to protect myself right?" She added "Irenia....." her grandmother started "if I let you go.....promise me you'll be safe?" She questioned her granddaughter, Irenia's eyes lit up in joy as she heard her grandmother say that "Yes! I promise you I'll be safe Nana!" Irenia exclaimed "then you can go, but please come back here as soon as you make the cure, and make sure to find some shelter if it gets dark out and stay there until its daylight, Irenia" her grandmother scolded "I promise" Now that Irenia was allowed to go out and find the cure, she quickly went to her room and packed her stuff together, she made sure to bring the book the tells her what ingredients she will need to make it.

.....

As Irenia left her house, she didn't forget to tell her grandmother goodbye and that's she'll be safe, she also told the People in the village to check up on her grandmother from time to time in case she needs something she cant get on her own.

Irenia had to venture out far in to the forest to find what she was looking for, all she needed was to find a blue glowing flower and a gold flower and mix them in with some of your favorite tea.

'easy as pie' she thought as she walked to where the flowers were supposedly located in the forest.

There were flowers everywhere, some of then were just regular non-magical flowers, and some she seen in her book suggesting she was in the right place.
"now I need to find the flowers I need to get the cure " she whispered to herself and started looking

It was getting later but Lucky enough, she found both the flowers she needed right next to each other, she quickly picked them and put them in her bag, getting ready to go back home since it's not really dark out and she can still see.
(Why would she need shelter if it's still light out? Nothing can get her, right?)

before she could leave, she heard the crunching of leafs behind her, getting closer and closer, Irenia turned around and came face to face with a wolf.

She screamed as the wolf jumped at her, causing her to stumble back and almost fall, it managed to slice her arm open a little but she can handle a little pain, she regained her balance and ran, thinking she was heading in the direction of the village.

As she kept running, she realized that she Mistakenly went in the other direction, meaning she was heading farther away from home.

Would her grandmother be okay with her gone for one night? I mean she did tell her that if it gets dark to find shelter and stay until its day again.

She ran carefully through the trees, trying not to get caught by the wolves that were chasing her.

as she ran, a castle could be seen in the distance, standing tall as if it was calling out her name. Irenia took a chance and ran to the castle, 'as long as it gives me shelter from these beasts that are after me' she thought.